Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Anime Thread
The League Anime Thread
Welcome to the Anime Thread, where you can discuss about Anime and Manga and post images from your favourite show/manga, as well as posting your own artwork.
Please be accepting of other people's opinions and don't be toxic towards them, if they like a show that you don't, that's perfectly fine. Just be respectful. 
Without further ado, feel free to join in on the thread and have fun!

Living through that reality made me wonder; does Friendship truly exist? Is Loyalty just an unreachable ideal?
So asking because I'm interested, what's everyone's favorite anime?
My favourite is Fate/Stay Night
Living through that reality made me wonder; does Friendship truly exist? Is Loyalty just an unreachable ideal?
(09-15-2022, 04:21 AM)Zloveshchiy Wrote: My favourite is Fate/Stay Night

very nice choice, if I may ask who is your favrite chcater?
(09-16-2022, 02:36 AM)New makasta Wrote:
(09-15-2022, 04:21 AM)Zloveshchiy Wrote: My favourite is Fate/Stay Night

very nice choice, if I may ask who is your favrite chcater?

Shirou Emiya
(09-14-2022, 08:22 PM)New makasta Wrote: So asking because I'm interested, what's everyone's favorite anime?

Outside of anime movies (where I think Patema Inverted would be my favorite), there was a show I used to watch (definitely on a good website and not on a Discord stream of some .ru website) about a high school with a bunch of classmates going about their day in a school, but then at the end of the pilot(?) episode it's revealed that it's a zombie apocalypse and everyone is just pretending things are normal as a coping mechanism.

Very weird, don't even remember the name of it, but it was interesting. It was during the dark times of late 2019.
Tech Lizard of The League
Arboreal Delegate of Concord
(02-04-2023, 03:46 AM)Spode Wrote:
(09-14-2022, 08:22 PM)New makasta Wrote: So asking because I'm interested, what's everyone's favorite anime?

Outside of anime movies (where I think Patema Inverted would be my favorite), there was a show I used to watch (definitely on a good website and not on a Discord stream of some .ru website) about a high school with a bunch of classmates going about their day in a school, but then at the end of the pilot(?) episode it's revealed that it's a zombie apocalypse and everyone is just pretending things are normal as a coping mechanism.

Very weird, don't even remember the name of it, but it was interesting. It was during the dark times of late 2019.

That sounds familiar

(02-04-2023, 03:46 AM)Spode Wrote:

Is it School-Live?
...maybe? It does look familiar from Wikipedia

Looked at some stills of it from Google, that's definitely the show- Thanks for helping me with the name Zlov!
My normie favorite is tied between Girls und Panzer and Dr. Stone
My weird favorite is Food Wars
Also I deeply recommend you all watch Angel Beats,Dream Eater Mary, Chainsaw Princess and Stop! You're under arrest!
I've heard good things about Dr. Stone, I should get around to watching it sometime....