The League and Concord Forums
Anime Thread - Printable Version

+- The League and Concord Forums (https://theleague-ns.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Welcome Center (https://theleague-ns.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion and Spam Games (https://theleague-ns.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Forum: General Discussion (https://theleague-ns.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+---- Thread: Anime Thread (/showthread.php?tid=33)

Pages: 1 2

Anime Thread - Zloveshchiy - 09-14-2022

The League Anime Thread
Welcome to the Anime Thread, where you can discuss about Anime and Manga and post images from your favourite show/manga, as well as posting your own artwork.
Please be accepting of other people's opinions and don't be toxic towards them, if they like a show that you don't, that's perfectly fine. Just be respectful. 
Without further ado, feel free to join in on the thread and have fun!

RE: Anime Thread - New makasta - 09-14-2022

So asking because I'm interested, what's everyone's favorite anime?

RE: Anime Thread - Zloveshchiy - 09-15-2022

My favourite is Fate/Stay Night

RE: Anime Thread - New makasta - 09-16-2022

(09-15-2022, 04:21 AM)Zloveshchiy Wrote: My favourite is Fate/Stay Night

very nice choice, if I may ask who is your favrite chcater?

RE: Anime Thread - Zloveshchiy - 09-16-2022

(09-16-2022, 02:36 AM)New makasta Wrote:
(09-15-2022, 04:21 AM)Zloveshchiy Wrote: My favourite is Fate/Stay Night

very nice choice, if I may ask who is your favrite chcater?

Shirou Emiya

RE: Anime Thread - Spode - 02-04-2023

(09-14-2022, 08:22 PM)New makasta Wrote: So asking because I'm interested, what's everyone's favorite anime?

Outside of anime movies (where I think Patema Inverted would be my favorite), there was a show I used to watch (definitely on a good website and not on a Discord stream of some .ru website) about a high school with a bunch of classmates going about their day in a school, but then at the end of the pilot(?) episode it's revealed that it's a zombie apocalypse and everyone is just pretending things are normal as a coping mechanism.

Very weird, don't even remember the name of it, but it was interesting. It was during the dark times of late 2019.

RE: Anime Thread - Zloveshchiy - 02-04-2023

(02-04-2023, 03:46 AM)Spode Wrote:
(09-14-2022, 08:22 PM)New makasta Wrote: So asking because I'm interested, what's everyone's favorite anime?

Outside of anime movies (where I think Patema Inverted would be my favorite), there was a show I used to watch (definitely on a good website and not on a Discord stream of some .ru website) about a high school with a bunch of classmates going about their day in a school, but then at the end of the pilot(?) episode it's revealed that it's a zombie apocalypse and everyone is just pretending things are normal as a coping mechanism.

Very weird, don't even remember the name of it, but it was interesting. It was during the dark times of late 2019.

That sounds familiar

(02-04-2023, 03:46 AM)Spode Wrote:

Is it School-Live?

...maybe? It does look familiar from Wikipedia

Looked at some stills of it from Google, that's definitely the show- Thanks for helping me with the name Zlov!

RE: Anime Thread - The New Fandom Republic - 02-04-2023

My normie favorite is tied between Girls und Panzer and Dr. Stone
My weird favorite is Food Wars
Also I deeply recommend you all watch Angel Beats,Dream Eater Mary, Chainsaw Princess and Stop! You're under arrest!

I've heard good things about Dr. Stone, I should get around to watching it sometime....