Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Military Application
Nation Name: Claesia

Discord (Name#1234): Kenedhy D.#9890

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any): Claesia 

Do you have any previous raiding/defending experience? Please include any past or current military gameplay organizations if applicable. No experience is fine if that is the case. No, I don't have.

How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST): Frankly, almost any time, but currently more from 12AM onwards. (During the PM period, afternoon to night)

I, Claesia, do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.
(12-25-2022, 07:48 AM)Quebecshire Wrote: The League's Defense Forces (LDF) is a defender military on NationStates (the military of The League & Concord) dedicated to the stability and protection of all regions, especially small, founderless, and vulnerable user-created regions. We believe all regions in good standing deserve the right to exist without invader interference. If this sounds appealing to you and you would like to join us in protecting regions across NationStates, apply below to join the LDF! Further information on the LDF itself can be found at this thread.

Apply to the LDF by filling out the application form below. If you are interested in applying to the LDF and are not a citizen, please complete that application first, it can be done at this thread.

Nation Name: Elk Ridge

Discord (Name#1234): Bender (achildisborn)

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any): Elk Ridge

Do you have any previous raiding/defending experience? Please include any past or current military gameplay organizations if applicable. No experience is fine if that is the case. 
Military tactician, specializes in hostage crises

How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST): not very, but 12PM would be best

I, Elk Ridge, do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.

Upon completing the application, an officer will contact you via Discord as promptly as possible. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or concerns!
Nation Name: Legate (main is Sulenia)

Discord (Name#1234): Sulen__

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any): Sulenia

Do you have any previous raiding/defending experience? Please include any past or current military gameplay organizations if applicable. No experience is fine if that is the case.

Was in TITO for 2 years, 1 of which was spent as an officer. About a year in TGW, got to Warden-Lieutenant. Former member of Libcord's UC. In Legio for a couple months.

How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST): sometimes during minor, most often at major

I, Sulen, do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.
Accepted @ Sulenia.
Consul | Founder | Forum Administrator | CCE | EOS
[Image: r2pNS3F.png] @cubicshyr

█ █  
(12-25-2022, 07:48 AM)Quebecshire Wrote: The League's Defense Forces (LDF) is a defender military on NationStates (the military of The League & Concord) dedicated to the stability and protection of all regions, especially small, founderless, and vulnerable user-created regions. We believe all regions in good standing deserve the right to exist without invader interference. If this sounds appealing to you and you would like to join us in protecting regions across NationStates, apply below to join the LDF! Further information on the LDF itself can be found at this thread.

Apply to the LDF by filling out the application form below. If you are interested in applying to the LDF and are not a citizen, please complete that application first, it can be done at this thread.

Nation Name: Chair Co

Discord (Name#1234): (None) you can use my telegrams on nation states

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any): Chair Co

None
How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST):
Not often
I, Chairman, do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.

Upon completing the application, an officer will contact you via Discord as promptly as possible. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or concerns!
Nation Name: State of Republic of Escharia

Discord (Name#1234): @itzmemetree

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any): Republic of Escharia

How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST): Not at all

I, Republic of Escharia, do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.

Nation Name: The Apline Republic of Switzelund or Switzelund for short

Discord (Name#1234): lostastr0

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any): The Apline Republic of Switzelund

Do you have any previous raiding/defending experience? Please include any past or current military gameplay organizations if applicable. No experience is fine if that is the case. No

How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST): Minor

I, LostAstr0, do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.

Nation Name: Sconia Republic

Discord (Name#1234): _hithere_

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any): Sconia Republic

Do you have any previous raiding/defending experience? Please include any past or current military gameplay organizations if applicable. No experience is fine if that is the case. : No experience other than sometimes liberating regions in the LDF Discord Server.

How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST): 12 PM EST, I would be available most of the time, I wouldn't be available 12 AM EST most of the time though.

I, Sconia, do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.

Council Delegate of Concord
LDMember
Recruiter for Concord

Nation Name: Lepinto

Discord (Name#1234): agstar7

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any): Lepinto

Do you have any previous raiding/defending experience? Please include any past or current military gameplay organizations if applicable. No experience is fine if that is the case. Libcord (HC Republic, UEPU)

How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST): 12 AM and 12 PM

I, Lepinto, do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.
@MT-EschLand
@LostAstr0
@Sconia
@AgStar

All accepted
LDF Colonel | Premier of Concord | TRA Moderator 
Main Nation: Anjan Kloss
Discord: CHS Storm Tracker#3991
█ █ █ █  █ 
█ █