The League and Concord Forums
Military Application - Printable Version

+- The League and Concord Forums (https://theleague-ns.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Fukuoka Defense Sector (https://theleague-ns.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Applications and Onboarding (https://theleague-ns.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Military Application (/showthread.php?tid=178)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Military Application - Quebecshire - 12-25-2022

The League's Defense Forces (LDF) is a defender military on NationStates (the military of The League & Concord) dedicated to the stability and protection of all regions, especially small, founderless, and vulnerable user-created regions. We believe all regions in good standing deserve the right to exist without invader interference. If this sounds appealing to you and you would like to join us in protecting regions across NationStates, apply below to join the LDF! Further information on the LDF itself can be found at this thread.

The LDF follows what is known as a "One-Org Policy" meaning that applicants nor current members are allowed to be a part of another military organization while simultaneously being a member of the LDF. If you are currently a member of another military organization, you will have to resign to join the LDF or your application will be rejected. Failure to disclose other memberships when applying is grounds for removal.

Apply to the LDF by filling out the application form below. If you are interested in applying to the LDF and are not a citizen, please complete that application first, it can be done at this thread.

Nation Name:

Discord (Name#1234):

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any):

Do you have any previous raiding/defending experience? Please include any past or current military gameplay organizations if applicable. No experience is fine if that is the case.

How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST):

I, [EDIT YOUR NAME INTO HERE], do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.

Upon completing the application, an officer will contact you via Discord as promptly as possible. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or concerns!

RE: Military Application - Libertia - 12-28-2022

Nation Name: Libertia 

Discord (Name#1234): Tartan#1061

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any): none

Do you have any previous raiding/defending experience? Please include any past or current military gameplay organizations if applicable. No experience is fine if that is the case. Yes, I was formerly a raider for Osiris (the worst place ever), The Shadows, and The Communist Bloc

How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST): Usually Minor

I, Libertia, do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.

RE: Military Application - Spode - 12-28-2022

Testing testing

RE: Military Application - Abersiania - 12-28-2022

Nation Name: Abersiania

Discord (Name#1234): Iamabanana#5271

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any): Abersiania

Do you have any previous raiding/defending experience? Please include any past or current military gameplay organizations if applicable. No experience is fine if that is the case. N/A

How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST): Probably never 12am but most of the time I would be available 12pm.

I, Abersiania, do solemnly affirm that I will support erand defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.

RE: Military Application - Ocala - 12-28-2022

Nation Name: 0cala

Discord (Name#1234): Ocala#5883

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any): Yes, 0cala

Do you have any previous raiding/defending experience? Please include any past or current military gameplay organizations if applicable. No experience is fine if that is the case.: No

How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST): 11am-12am Florida time

RE: Military Application - Quebecshire - 12-29-2022

Abersiania, welcome to the Eagle Militia.

Libertia and Ocala, I have reached out to you for follow-up information.

RE: Military Application - Lukrcv - 12-30-2022

(12-25-2022, 07:48 AM)Quebecshire Wrote: The League's Defense Forces (LDF) is a defender military on NationStates (the military of The League & Concord) dedicated to the stability and protection of all regions, especially small, founderless, and vulnerable user-created regions. We believe all regions in good standing deserve the right to exist without invader interference. If this sounds appealing to you and you would like to join us in protecting regions across NationStates, apply below to join the LDF! Further information on the LDF itself can be found at this thread.

Apply to the LDF by filling out the application form below. If you are interested in applying to the LDF and are not a citizen, please complete that application first, it can be done at this thread.

Nation Name:

Discord (Name#1234): Lukrcv#2086

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any): The People's Republic of Lukrcv

Do you have any previous raiding/defending experience? Please include any past or current military gameplay organizations if applicable. No experience is fine if that is the case.
As of late I have no experience

I, Lukrcv do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defence of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me and set an example for those I serve with.

Upon completing the application, an officer will contact you via Discord as promptly as possible. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or concerns!

RE: Military Application - Fujikuni - 12-30-2022

Nation Name: Fujikuni (The Purist Monarchical Empire of) 

Discord: Dragosezul05#6035

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any): Fujikuni

Do you have any previous raiding/defending experience? Please include any past or current military gameplay organizations if applicable. No experience is fine if that is the case. No experience

How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST): Depends on day (sometimes 12 AM)

I, Fujikuni, do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.

RE: Military Application - Quebecshire - 12-30-2022

Lukrcv, I've reached out for some more info.

Fujikuni is accepted.

RE: Military Application - Huntezie - 12-30-2022

nation Name:

Huntezie

Discord (Name#1234):

Huntezie

Huntezie

None

occasionally but not always. More often at 12AM

I, Huntezie, do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.

nation Name:

Huntezie

Discord (Name#1234):

Huntezie #4304

Huntezie

None

Sometimes but not always. More often at 12 AM

I, Huntezie, do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.