Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Military Application
(12-25-2022, 07:48 AM)Quebecshire Wrote: The League's Defense Forces (LDF) is a defender military on NationStates (the military of The League & Concord) dedicated to the stability and protection of all regions, especially small, founderless, and vulnerable user-created regions. We believe all regions in good standing deserve the right to exist without invader interference. If this sounds appealing to you and you would like to join us in protecting regions across NationStates, apply below to join the LDF! Further information on the LDF itself can be found at this thread.

Apply to the LDF by filling out the application form below. If you are interested in applying to the LDF and are not a citizen, please complete that application first, it can be done at this thread.

Nation Name:Yodaa

Discord (MaceGindu#7315):

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any):Yodaa

Do you have any previous raiding/defending experience? Please include any past or current military gameplay organizations if applicable. No experience is fine if that is the case.
No experiance at all
How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST):
4:00PM CDT
I, [Yodaa], do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.

Upon completing the application, an officer will contact you via Discord as promptly as possible. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or concerns!
(12-25-2022, 07:48 AM)Quebecshire Wrote: The League's Defense Forces (LDF) is a defender military on NationStates (the military of The League & Concord) dedicated to the stability and protection of all regions, especially small, founderless, and vulnerable user-created regions. We believe all regions in good standing deserve the right to exist without invader interference. If this sounds appealing to you and you would like to join us in protecting regions across NationStates, apply below to join the LDF! Further information on the LDF itself can be found at this thread.

Apply to the LDF by filling out the application form below. If you are interested in applying to the LDF and are not a citizen, please complete that application first, it can be done at this thread.

Nation Name: The Federation of United Tanks

Discord (Name#1234): ThatGeneral58#9953

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any): United Tanks

Do you have any previous raiding/defending experience? Please include any past or current military gameplay organizations if applicable. No experience is fine if that is the case. Sonindia, SAAF commander from 2020-2023, facilitated defense missions through Libcord. 

How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST): generally more active from Friday past 8 pm through Sunday; I am less likely to be on from Monday-Wednesday due to college academic and extra-curricular commitments. I am a bit more flexible on Thursday (generally available after 10 pm). Given my schedule, I am generally more available for the 12AM update than 12PM. 

I, United Tanks, do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.

Upon completing the application, an officer will contact you via Discord as promptly as possible. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or concerns!

Nation Name: The Federation of Leduta

Discord (Name#1234): leduta_74323

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any): The Federation of Leduta

Do you have any previous raiding/defending experience? Please include any past or current military gameplay organizations if applicable. No experience is fine if that is the case. 

Back in 2017, (which was a long time ago) I raided multiple regions with about 5-10 other nations. I don't have access to my very old account anymore and in the meantime forgot what it was called, however I'm sure that I haven't lost my touch when it came to raiding. Now I'm ready to put this into good use and defend regions that are in need of defence.

How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST): Mostly available at 12PM EST, and sometimes at 12AM EST.

I, Leduta, do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.

Nation Name: Fieri https://www.nationstates.net/nation=fieri

Discord (Name#1234): forklif

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any): https://www.nationstates.net/nation=fra01

Do you have any previous raiding/defending experience? Please include any past or current military gameplay organizations if applicable. No experience is fine if that is the case. TCB (PRAF)

How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST): Major

I, Fieri, do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.
Nation Name: Nassovia

Discord (Name#1234): blanchecroix (formerly blanchecroix#4463)

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any): Nassovia itself, but have plenty of puppets to change if needed.

With the help of some friends in a certain region, I helped to destroy a small fascist region once. I joined, was assigned as the Delegate, banned some fascists while I was able to, then retired as delegate and my friends finished the work. I basically understand the mechanics of R/D, after all it's been 10 years since I joined NS.

How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST): I'm more prone to appear in 12PM update, since it's daytime, however I can appear on both if pinged correctly on Discord.

I, Nassovia, do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.
Tanks was accepted a bit ago. Fieria and Kassovia are accepted.
Consul | Founder | Forum Administrator | CCE | EOS
[Image: r2pNS3F.png] @cubicshyr

█ █  

Nation Name: Main Page

Discord (Name#1234): none my mom wont let me, contact me via nationstates telegram please

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any): Main Page

Do you have any previous raiding/defending experience? Please include any past or current military gameplay organizations if applicable. No experience is fine if that is the case. None

How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST):

I, Main Page, do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.

Denied due to lack of Discord. Feel free to re-apply once you can use Discord, which is where operations are coordinated from.

█ █  

Nation Name: The Protectorate of HyMajiad

Discord (Name#1234): Lambdazera

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any): HyMajiad

Do you have any previous raiding/defending experience? Please include any past or current military gameplay organizations if applicable. No experience is fine if that is the case. I have only participated in the final stages of the Far East Oriental Federation liberation

How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST): Normally, I will attend at the 12PM, except by wednesday, 12AM is a bit more complicated since it will be at 2AM in my timezone (GMT -3)

I, Lambda, do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.

Accepted, welcome.

█ █