Accepted.
Consul | Founder | Forum Administrator | CCE | EOS
[Image: r2pNS3F.png] @cubicshyr

█ █  
Nation Name: Entropan

Discord (Name#1234): ocduc

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any): Entropan

Do you have any previous raiding/defending experience? No

How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST): 12pm est most of the time, because 12am est is 5am to me

I, Entropan, do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.

Nation Name: Finn Harps

Discord (Name#1234): Oka Ruto#7396

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any): Finn Harps 

Do you have any previous raiding/defending experience? Please include any past or current military gameplay organizations if applicable. No experience is fine if that is the case. : N/A

How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST): I don't really know but i can check the game most of time so im pretty active

I, [Oka], do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.

Upon completing the application, an officer will contact you via Discord as promptly as possible. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or concerns!

Nation Name: Odycia

Discord (Name#1234):Litttle Trooper#38532

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any): Odycia

Do you have any previous raiding/defending experience? None

How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST): 12AM

I, Odycia , do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.

Entropan accepted, others DMed.

█ █  
(12-25-2022, 07:48 AM)Quebecshire Wrote: The League's Defense Forces (LDF) is a defender military on NationStates (the military of The League & Concord) dedicated to the stability and protection of all regions, especially small, founderless, and vulnerable user-created regions. We believe all regions in good standing deserve the right to exist without invader interference. If this sounds appealing to you and you would like to join us in protecting regions across NationStates, apply below to join the LDF! Further information on the LDF itself can be found at this thread.

Apply to the LDF by filling out the application form below. If you are interested in applying to the LDF and are not a citizen, please complete that application first, it can be done at this thread.

Nation Name: Legion of Mankind

Discord (Name#1234): Leg_ion

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any): Legion of Mankind

Do you have any previous raiding/defending experience? Please include any past or current military gameplay organizations if applicable. No experience is fine if that is the case. Couldn’t tell you what I did exactly but I did a raid on a region with the FCN, and a couple of things with the LDF a couple of years ago I think.

How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST): 12 am

I, Legion of Mankind, do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.

Upon completing the application, an officer will contact you via Discord as promptly as possible. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or concerns!
Finn Harps and Legion accepted.

█ █  
(12-25-2022, 07:48 AM)Quebecshire Wrote: The League's Defense Forces (LDF) is a defender military on NationStates (the military of The League & Concord) dedicated to the stability and protection of all regions, especially small, founderless, and vulnerable user-created regions. We believe all regions in good standing deserve the right to exist without invader interference. If this sounds appealing to you and you would like to join us in protecting regions across NationStates, apply below to join the LDF! Further information on the LDF itself can be found at this thread.

Apply to the LDF by filling out the application form below. If you are interested in applying to the LDF and are not a citizen, please complete that application first, it can be done at this thread.

Nation Name: Bungletop

Discord (Name#1234): Oh,Ok(Oh_Ok___)

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any): Bungletop

Do you have any previous raiding/defending experience? Please include any past or current military gameplay organizations if applicable. No experience is fine if that is the case. None

How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST): Consistently at 12:00 PM, sometimes at 12:00 AM

I, Bungletop , do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.

Nation Name: Solauza

Discord (Name#1234): pigsby

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any): Solauza

Do you have any previous raiding/defending experience? Please include any past or current military gameplay organizations if applicable. No experience is fine if that is the case.
No experience.

How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST): 6PM GMT+3 - 7PM GMT+3

I, Solauza , do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.

Nation Name: Democratic Republic of Askiiroraa

Discord (Name#1234): biocentrix

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any): Askiiroraa

Do you have any previous raiding/defending experience? Please include any past or current military gameplay organizations if applicable. No experience is fine if that is the case. No, I do not

How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST): 5-10 PM gmt time +9

I, Tougawa , do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.