Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Military Application
Nation Name: Lilylands

Discord (Name#1234):Piggypoppers

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any): Lilylands

Do you have any previous raiding/defending experience? Please include any past or current military gameplay organizations if applicable. No experience is fine if that is the case.N/A

How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST):quite a lot

I, Lilylands, do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.
(12-25-2022, 07:48 AM)Quebecshire Wrote: The League's Defense Forces (LDF) is a defender military on NationStates (the military of The League & Concord) dedicated to the stability and protection of all regions, especially small, founderless, and vulnerable user-created regions. We believe all regions in good standing deserve the right to exist without invader interference. If this sounds appealing to you and you would like to join us in protecting regions across NationStates, apply below to join the LDF! Further information on the LDF itself can be found at this thread.

Apply to the LDF by filling out the application form below. If you are interested in applying to the LDF and are not a citizen, please complete that application first, it can be done at this thread.

Nation Name: Borsokab

Discord (Name#1234): gunwizard#8227

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any): Borsokab

Do you have any previous raiding/defending experience? Please include any past or current military gameplay organizations if applicable. No experience is fine if that is the case.

no experience with military gameplay yet

How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST): i am fairly active

I, Borsokab, do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.

Upon completing the application, an officer will contact you via Discord as promptly as possible. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or concerns!
(12-25-2022, 07:48 AM)Quebecshire Wrote: The League's Defense Forces (LDF) is a defender military on NationStates (the military of The League & Concord) dedicated to the stability and protection of all regions, especially small, founderless, and vulnerable user-created regions. We believe all regions in good standing deserve the right to exist without invader interference. If this sounds appealing to you and you would like to join us in protecting regions across NationStates, apply below to join the LDF! Further information on the LDF itself can be found at this thread.

Apply to the LDF by filling out the application form below. If you are interested in applying to the LDF and are not a citizen, please complete that application first, it can be done at this thread.

Nation Name:Federation of Sovetskikh Sotsialicheskikh Respublik

Discord (Name#1234):The Little Tsar (tsarisback0) 

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any):Federation of Sovetskikh Sotsialicheskikh Respublik

Do you have any previous raiding/defending experience? Please include any past or current military gameplay organizations if applicable: I have no experience. 

How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST):I dont know much about the updates, but I will be there when needed. My timezone is GMT +3 Turkish Time. 

I, The Little Tsar, do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.

Upon completing the application, an officer will contact you via Discord as promptly as possible. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or concerns!
Messaged applicants.
Consul | Founder | Forum Administrator | CCE | EOS
[Image: r2pNS3F.png] @cubicshyr

█ █  
Borsokab and Lilylands accepted.

█ █  
Nation Name: Strawbery Banke

Discord (Name#1234): cspns

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any): Common-Sense Politics

Do you have any previous raiding/defending experience? Please include any past or current military gameplay organizations if applicable. No experience is fine if that is the case. Lots but I could use a basic training refresher. It's been about a year since I've been actively defending and I forget things!

How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST): Regularly, during the week. Rarely on weekends.

I, CSP, do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.
Imperialist spy. Accepted.

█ █  
Nation Name:Adamantus

Discord (Name#1234):ExRsIsT#5329

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any):Adamantus

Do you have any previous raiding/defending experience? Please include any past or current military gameplay organizations if applicable. No experience is fine if that is the case. N/A

How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST):Most Days

I,ExRsIsT/Adamantus, do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.
Accepted.

█ █  
Nation Name: Veldara-Romanga

Discord (Name#1234): Vandrexiton

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any): Veldara-Romanga

Do you have any previous raiding/defending experience? Please include any past or current military gameplay organizations if applicable. No experience is fine if that is the case.: None

How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST): work schedule is wack but I'll say 10:45pm-2am EST

I, Veldara-Romanga, do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.