Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Military Application
(12-25-2022, 07:48 AM)Quebecshire Wrote: The League's Defense Forces (LDF) is a defender military on NationStates (the military of The League & Concord) dedicated to the stability and protection of all regions, especially small, founderless, and vulnerable user-created regions. We believe all regions in good standing deserve the right to exist without invader interference. If this sounds appealing to you and you would like to join us in protecting regions across NationStates, apply below to join the LDF! Further information on the LDF itself can be found at this thread.

Apply to the LDF by filling out the application form below. If you are interested in applying to the LDF and are not a citizen, please complete that application first, it can be done at this thread.

Nation Name: Drachnia

Discord (Name#1234): Veltoby7#5134

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any): Drachnia

Do you have any previous raiding/defending experience? Please include any past or current military gameplay organizations if applicable. No experience is fine if that is the case. no

How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST): available at 12PM

I, Drachnia, do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.

Upon completing the application, an officer will contact you via Discord as promptly as possible. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or concerns!
Akvarelusus is accepted. I'll DM everyone else.
Consul | Founder | Forum Administrator | CCE | EOS
[Image: r2pNS3F.png] @cubicshyr

█ █  
The 50 Islands and Krasnova are accepted.

█ █  
Nation Name: Vel Helios

Discord: Vel Helios#1497

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any): Vel Helios

Do you have any previous raiding/defending experience?: No experience.

How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST): Availablity for the 12PM update would be on most (likely all) days.

I, Vel Helios, do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.
(12-25-2022, 07:48 AM)Quebecshire Wrote: The League's Defense Forces (LDF) is a defender military on NationStates (the military of The League & Concord) dedicated to the stability and protection of all regions, especially small, founderless, and vulnerable user-created regions. We believe all regions in good standing deserve the right to exist without invader interference. If this sounds appealing to you and you would like to join us in protecting regions across NationStates, apply below to join the LDF! Further information on the LDF itself can be found at this thread.

Apply to the LDF by filling out the application form below. If you are interested in applying to the LDF and are not a citizen, please complete that application first, it can be done at this thread.

Nation Name: Hownsco

Discord (Name#1234): Uranium101#1039 

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any): Hownsco

Do you have any previous raiding/defending experience? Please include any past or current military gameplay organizations if applicable. No experience is fine if that is the case. N/A

How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST): Never at 12am but I am avaliable during 12pm.

I, Hownsco, do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.

Upon completing the application, an officer will contact you via Discord as promptly as possible. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or concerns!
Nation Name: New Fernia

Discord (Name#1234): waffledogefern

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any): New Fernia

Do you have any previous raiding/defending experience? Please include any past or current military gameplay organizations if applicable. No experience is fine if that is the case. Yes; I was in the SPSF for a while.

How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST): Should be available most days at minor, maybe major occasionally as well

I, New Fernia, do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.
Vel Helios and Hownsco, I've reached out.

New Fernia, accepted.

█ █  
(12-25-2022, 07:48 AM)Quebecshire Wrote: As Forças de Defesa da Liga (LDF) são militares defensores nos Estados Nacionais (os militares da Liga e Concórdia) dedicados à estabilidade e proteção de todas as regiões, especialmente regiões pequenas, sem fundador e vulneráveis criadas por usuários. Acreditamos que todas as regiões em situação regular merecem o direito de existir sem interferência de invasores. Se isso parece atraente para você e você gostaria de se juntar a nós na proteção de regiões em todos os Estados Nacionais, inscreva-se abaixo para ingressar no LDF! Mais informações sobre o próprio LDF podem ser encontradas neste tópico .

Inscreva-se no LDF preenchendo o formulário de inscrição abaixo. Se você estiver interessado em se inscrever no LDF e não for um cidadão, preencha primeiro esse formulário, que pode ser feito neste tópico .

Nome da Nação: The republic of Veridium

Discórdia (Nome#1234): FireSpace | YT #4995

Nação atual na Assembléia Mundial (se houver): The republic of Veridium

Você tem alguma experiência anterior em ataque/defesa? Inclua quaisquer organizações militares de jogo anteriores ou atuais, se aplicável. Nenhuma experiência é boa se for esse o caso.

Com que frequência você está disponível nas atualizações do jogo? (12h e 12h EST): 12h

Eu, [Pedro], afirmo solenemente que apoiarei e defenderei a Liga e a Concord, bem como seus interesses contra todos os inimigos, estrangeiros e domésticos. Comprometo-me a agir em defesa do Consulado, do Conselho e da Constituição da República e a obedecer a todas as condutas que me são impostas e a dar o exemplo àqueles com quem sirvo.

Ao preencher o formulário, um oficial entrará em contato com você via Discord o mais rápido possível. Sinta-se à vontade para nos informar se tiver alguma dúvida ou preocupação!
Nation Name: Daemonum

Discord: Daemonum#4210

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any): Daemonum

Do you have any previous raiding/defending experience?: N/A

How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST): regarding 12PM EST more or less every day.

I, Daemonum, do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.

Nation Name: Eastavera

Discord (Name#1234): avakria#4433

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any): Only Eastavera

Do you have any previous raiding/defending experience? Please include any past or current military gameplay organizations if applicable. No experience is fine if that is the case. (No, I do not)

How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST): My timezone is GMT+8, I am usually active around 5pm- to 9pm in my timezone

I, Eastavera , do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.