Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Will you press the Button?
(02-12-2023, 06:36 PM)JackEmpire Wrote: I press

If you press the button, you have $1,000,000,000,000 in the bank, but it's venezuelan bolivars.

I press. You used the $ sign, hence it is 1 quadrillion US dollars, but in bolivars. So I’d just need to convert to USD.

If you push the button, you become dictator of the world for a day, but you can only implement laws that go against your political belief.
Svedonia

Cannoneer
Programmer
Recruiter

(02-12-2023, 07:13 PM)Svedonia Wrote:
(02-12-2023, 06:36 PM)JackEmpire Wrote: I press

If you press the button, you have $1,000,000,000,000 in the bank, but it's venezuelan bolivars.

I press. You used the $ sign, hence it is 1 quadrillion US dollars, but in bolivars. So I’d just need to convert to USD.

If you push the button, you become dictator of the world for a day, but you can only implement laws that go against your political belief.

I’m definitely pushing it, I just won’t implement any laws and do whatever I want.

If you push the button, you can never lose any items by accident, but you are always too hot or too cold
Not worth it, I don't lose stuff (for that long) very often anyway.

If you press the button, you get a sizeable home (3 bedroom 2 bathroom we'll say, plus other normal stuff with a couple acres), but it's in the climate opposite your preferred temperatures.
Consul | Founder | Forum Administrator | CCE | EOS
[Image: r2pNS3F.png] @cubicshyr

█ █  
Considering I'm not even sure where the climate opposite of my preferred temperatures would be, I'll press it. If its that horrible I can always sell it for a good few hundred thousand dollars and get a condo in a comfortable climate.

If you press the button, you become a millionaire immediately, but its all in stock in companies owned by Elon Musk.
(02-21-2023, 06:01 AM)Paleocacher Wrote: Considering I'm not even sure where the climate opposite of my preferred temperatures would be, I'll press it. If its that horrible I can always sell it for a good few hundred thousand dollars and get a condo in a comfortable climate.

If you press the button, you become a millionaire immediately, but its all in stock in companies owned by Elon Musk.

I push the button, I can just sell it.
If you push the button, you get a free unlimited subscription to twitter blue, but you get a free unlimited subscription to twitter blue.