Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Will you press the Button?
Game is pretty self-explanatory. Something good happens to you like you win the lottery or you get laser eyes but there’s a catch. Let’s say you win the lottery but your closest friend dies. You reply to the AU saying if you will press the button or not, then make up your own scenario.

Lets begin:
If you press this button, you will become a superhuman, however, you will lose your free Will 
*Note: DON'T RUIN THIS 0CALA!
Eh, no.

If you press the button, you never have to work again and will always have money, but it will only be enough to live just below the poverty line.
Consul | Founder | Forum Administrator | CCE | EOS
[Image: r2pNS3F.png] @cubicshyr

█ █  
I'd press the button, infinite free time sounds great.

If you press the button, a monitor lizard gobbles up your new forum post and displays it on Discord
Tech Lizard of The League
Arboreal Delegate of Concord
I think I'd press that button. Wink

If you press the button, you never have to pay for food again - but you can only eat the same 3 meals/dishes for the rest of your life.

█ █  
pressing it because i pretty much already do that

If you press the button, you can play as much videogames as you want with no need for food, water, sleep, etc. - but if the console ever powers down or turns off (not including software updates) you instantly die
Lol nah. Food & sleep > games anyway 9 times out of 10.

If you press the button, you never have to pay for transportation (including gas) again, but can only walk for 5 minutes at a time without collapsing.

█ █  
Nah no way.

If you press the button you live forever, but you have to spend half of all eternity on The League's forums.
The Free State of Tirol
Fraestat dl Tirol

RP Moderator
Formerly Director of Foreign Affairs
Resident Briton
(01-26-2023, 04:00 PM)Tirol Wrote: Nah no way.

If you press the button you live forever, but you have to spend half of all eternity on The League's forums.

I don't even want to live for tomorrow? That sounds like a terrible deal, pass.

If you press the button, you get to have 1 billion dollars, but you need to explain to a RP mod why that is realistic and if you fail you die.
Angel Jack Empire Angel 
No Role Anymore ._.
(01-27-2023, 12:38 AM)JackEmpire Wrote:
(01-26-2023, 04:00 PM)Tirol Wrote: Nah no way.

I don't even want to live for tomorrow? That sounds like a terrible deal, pass.

If you press the button, you get to have 1 billion dollars, but you need to explain to a RP mod why that is realistic and if you fail you die.
yes, i can just bribe them ("you can have $1 million if you approve")

If you press the button, all raiders will become inactive, but to maintain it you have to play Among Us (while you are doing so raiders will be unable to use their nations)
No, I don't play that game, and it would take the fun out of NS for both invaders and defenders.

If you press the button, you never have to wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom again, BUT every time you wake up in the morning your mouth is so dry you can't talk.