Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Signature Feature
The Signature Feature of the User Control Panel is unable to be used at the moment. Please fix at your early convenience.
Living through that reality made me wonder; does Friendship truly exist? Is Loyalty just an unreachable ideal?
Apologies, I'm still getting used to forum permissions. It's not quite like Discord, it's a bit more tangled.

This should be fixed now. Please let me know in this thread if it's not.
Consul | Founder | Forum Administrator | CCE | EOS
[Image: r2pNS3F.png] @cubicshyr

█ █  
(09-12-2022, 03:57 PM)Quebecshire Wrote: Apologies, I'm still getting used to forum permissions. It's not quite like Discord, it's a bit more tangled.

Still can't use it.
Living through that reality made me wonder; does Friendship truly exist? Is Loyalty just an unreachable ideal?
(09-12-2022, 04:04 PM)Zloveshchiy Wrote:
(09-12-2022, 03:57 PM)Quebecshire Wrote: Apologies, I'm still getting used to forum permissions. It's not quite like Discord, it's a bit more tangled.

Still can't use it.

Try now.

█ █  
Still says "access to this resource is denied".
This should be enabled across the board, so I'm not sure what the issue is at the moment. Can you ask someone else (Reykanes is online) to try as well?

█ █  
(09-12-2022, 04:17 PM)Quebecshire Wrote: This should be enabled across the board, so I'm not sure what the issue is at the moment. Can you ask someone else (Reykanes is online) to try as well?

Alright, I will do that.
It appears to have worked for Reykanes?

█ █  
(09-12-2022, 04:17 PM)Quebecshire Wrote: This should be enabled across the board, so I'm not sure what the issue is at the moment. Can you ask someone else (Reykanes is online) to try as well?

(09-12-2022, 04:41 PM)Quebecshire Wrote: It appears to have worked for Reykanes?

Apparently it was because I surpassed the character count
Makes sense, glad to see it fixed. I don't like the character count, it's rather short. I'll change it if I'm able to at some point.

█ █