Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Nuclear Power Application
[Image: sQ7hHcs.png]
Nuclear Power Application
Hello! This post is intended for TRA RPers to request permission for nuclear power in their countries. Nuclear power is newly unbanned (as of 9/15/22) and will be permitted on a case-by-case basis as determined by TRA Staff. Please answer the following questions completely and thoroughly; the level of detail you put into your answers could mean the difference between acceptance and denial.

1. Country Name
2. Amount of power plants/reactors desired, and why
3. When and how did your country get nuclear power?
4. What is your country's level of nuclear research?
5. What is your country's economy/GDP?
6. How much of your country's power will be generated by nuclear energy? (Can be a percentage)

Mods may respond to your post asking follow-up questions. If your answers are satisfactory, you will be allowed to establish nuclear power in your country to the extent that you're permitted. If your answers are unsatisfactory, you will be given a reason/reasons why, and you may be able to correct or adjust your answers. 

Also ensure your Discord username is either in your post, or in your account signature, so staff can properly identify you in the server, especially if your Discord name is different from your country name.
Your resident TRA Advisor
1. jackson
2. 6
3. when: August 30th, 1984. how: immense and intense research and using non-patented technologies to develop nuclear power.
4. fully researched and developed
5. 2.5 trillion quebecshirite credits

Discord name: jammy#5000
1. Tirol - unsurprisingly
2. 0 (formerly 2)
3. 1970s, cooperation with foreign companies (likely Quebecshirite, possibly others if nothing is worked out), construction in 74-80 and 76-82, opened 80 and 82, decommissioned 86)
4. uh not sure what this means, presuming it refers to nuclear technology in particular, in which case Tiroler universities participate in trials for fusion reactors, but fission is the only form ever fully understood in Tirol and was certainly the form used in the reactors
5. TIR2.653 trillion, 927 billion CQS
1: bladium
2: 3
3: June 23rd, 1997, via copying existing techniques and establishing them in Bladium
4: fully researched, partially developed due to lack of economic power
5: 2 trillion quebecshirite credits, due to the nation's history as a center of trade
6: 20%
discord name: Hunterpro34#2469
(09-16-2022, 09:16 PM)Tirol Wrote: 1. Tirol - unsurprisingly
2. 0 (formerly 2)
3. 1970s, cooperation with foreign companies (likely Quebecshirite, possibly others if nothing is worked out), construction in 74-80 and 76-82, opened 80 and 82, decommissioned 86)
4. uh not sure what this means, presuming it refers to nuclear technology in particular, in which case Tiroler universities participate in trials for fusion reactors, but fission is the only form ever fully understood in Tirol and was certainly the form used in the reactors
5. TIR2.653 trillion, 927 billion CQS

Question 4 has been clarified, thank you for the feedback.
Your resident TRA Advisor
Tirol's application for past nuclear power plants is granted. 

Jack Empire/Jammy: I would like to know the number of reactors in your six power plants, and what percentage of your power is generated by them. 

Hunterpro/Bladium: I'm sorry, your GDP is far too low to have constructed nuclear power stations. Maybe raise it some?
alright i think i fixed it
Following further review. Hunterpro/Bladium and Jack Empire/Jammy's applications have been granted.
1. Gjorka

2. 7 Reactors to account for about 10% of total power consumed. I used South Africa as a reference for this number. They have 2 reactors for 5% of their power. Given that I have a hugher electrical consumption (South africa's electrical consumption is around half of france's despite only having a 10 million population difference. My population and development is much closer to France than South Africa)

3. Research into Nuclear Reactors began in 50s/60s by military dictatorship in order to appear modern/strong to the world. Construction beginning in early 70s, and continued by new Democratic Government because it’s job producer, prevents brain drain, and shows Gjorkan is a developed nation. First reactor built in mid to late 70s (same time as many countries like South Africa , Netherlands and Argentina), and technology expanded upon from there 

4. Not 100% sure what this question means, but up to modern nuclear standards

5.  $ 1.1 Trillion (for reference, more than South Africa, Argentina and Belgium, and same as Netherlands all countries with reactors,)

6. 10%
Discord: Gjorka#0941
Quebec is a dictator

1. Quebecshire
  2. 73 power plants (based on the US number of 88 and brought down a bit)
  3. Gained in 1959 through research and development of cleaner and more efficient energy methods
  4. Quite high, with research in fusion but only fission currently fully understood or in use
  5. 14.7 trillion credits, very high
  6. 21%, based on the US number of 18.9, just higher
Consul | Founder | Forum Administrator | CCE | EOS
[Image: r2pNS3F.png] @cubicshyr

█ █