Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
25 August 2024 -- Meeting of the Consulate
It’s been awhile since the Consulate has done a consulate meeting, and so we held one in a rather impromptu fashion. As it was an impromptu meeting, you’re getting a late and impromptu report of it. It's going here rather than the executive channel because I have no idea who has the roles to see it.

Big takeaways?

The League and Concord now have a variety of domestic projects that are still in the works, with a variety of public interest and relative priority. There's constitutional reform for making the legislative branch exist again, there’s the impending launch of the regional economy, and there’s recruitment– And all of these projects have interlinking concerns and issues.

During discussion on the logistics of how the regional economy would work, we all agreed that there’ll be some upkeep while the economy functions, and that there’ll need to be someone performing administrative tasks of distributing leaguecredits (I’m using the last currency as a stand-in for whatever the community decides as the currency name this time around) based on reports provided by relevant government bodies.

Quote:“Hey, that position sounds like something that should be outlined in a legislative package!"

Yeah, the person I invented to express my own viewpoint! Which is why it seems prudent for us to finalize the constitution’s new legislature prior to implementation of the economy. The unfashionable thing that needs to precede fancy new stuff.

I hope we can accomplish all this soon.

With regards,

Consul Mechanocracy
Tech Lizard of The League
Arboreal Delegate of Concord