Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Embassy of 10000 Islands
[Image: 1jNx27i.png]
Embassy of 10000 Islands

This thread will be the embassy of 10000 Islands to The League and Concord, and will be for any updates from or discussions relating to that region. Welcome!
Consul | Founder | Forum Administrator | CCE | EOS
[Image: r2pNS3F.png] @cubicshyr

█ █  
Greetings from 10000 Islands!

I'm very excited to bring you the 10000 Islands report for August! To view the report dispatch in full, please follow this link.

Hope you are having a wonderful day, once again I'm very excited to bring you the 10000 Islands report for September! To view the report dispatch in full, please follow this link.
Hello from 10000 Islands!

Our Chief Executive Hakketomat, has announced that he will be resigning effective 6th November. He has invoked Article 2 of our Constitution and selected Markanite (Former Chief Executive and incumbent Delegate) as his successor.

Read his statement in full here: https://10000islands.proboards.com/threa...00-islands

Markanite has also provided an update on when the Delegate election will occur here: https://10000islands.proboards.com/threa...-elections

Have a great day!

I'm proud to present the 10000 Islands report for October! To view the report dispatch in full, please follow this link.
Hello from 10000 Islands!

Wishing you and yours a happy new year!

I'm proud to present the 10000 Islands report for November! To view the report dispatch in full, please follow this link.
Hello everyone!

I know it hasn't been that long since our last report, but here is 10000 Islands' December report! To view the report dispatch in full, please follow this link.
Good day friends and members of the NationStates community! We are proud to present the February version of our foreign affairs update, which can be read in full here.
Thank you for providing us this update, it was a good read, we'll be watching the Frontiers update closely as well.
Good day friends and members of the NationStates community! We are proud to present the February version of our foreign affairs update, which can be read in full here.