Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Consulate Moving Forward
[Image: QHclgrG.png]

On May 3, 2022, the Consulate of the time suddenly became one less, in need of a new member. At the time I was Director of Foreign Affairs and what a time it was. We had just transitioned from the LCN to The League a few months earlier, were going through Foreign Affairs and administrative challenges. The job was no small feat, but under Quebecshire's lead I learned the ropes and we steered the region out of one crisis after another.

It has been a profound pleasure to serve as a member of the Consulate of the Republic during our transition and to see the region prosper with the expansion of the LDF into one of the NS world's most active defender militaries, the addition of an entirely new region in Concord, and to be able to welcome and integrate so many fantastic new people to our community.

Recently, I came to the conclusion that I have gone as far as I can in this role. Due to a combination of factors such as personal obligations, a wish for the best possible leadership of the region, and feeling that I can contribute just as much as an Execuive Advisor as I do now as a Consul am handing my seat on the Consulate to someone new. I truly believe this person, who will be announced soon, will be an asset to the region and will do this job to their utmost.
Thank you for your service Paleo, yours will be large shoes to fill for whomever takes your place. ^^
Raziel El-Shaddai
They /Them
Lord of the Castle of Dark Illusions
Wielder of the Swords of Revealing Light 
Warzone LegendDefender Moralist
█ █ 
█ █ 
Paleo, you along with Quebec and Creeper have lead this republic of letters through many lows and steered us to many highs. Your tenure as consul is truly a shining example of what a consul should be and I look forward to working with you in your new capacity and with your sucessor to ensure the continued prosperity of this community and her allies. Cheers to you Paleo for your outstanding work and the best of luck and wisdom to your sucessor!
Thank you for your kind thoughts everyone.