Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Orders of the Republic Nominations
[Image: LclhLXe.png?1]
Orders of the Republic

Nominations Thread

This thread is where citizens can nominate individuals to an Order of the Republic. The rules for nominations are reiterated below.
  • Any citizen may nominate an individual for a given order in accordance with its eligibility in the designated nominations thread.
  • Nominations must include a brief summary (roughly a paragraph) justifying the nominee's merit.
  • After reaching consensus on the nomination, a Consul will reply to the nomination stating the decision to induct or reject a nominee.
  • If accepted, the inductee will be announced in the Orders of the Republic status thread.

Additionally, we ask that nominations are kept to separate/individual posts, even if several are being made at the same time or in a short timespan.

Please ensure nominations are made consistent with the eligibility for this order. Frivolous posts will be removed. For admissions and removal announcements, see the Status Thread.
Consul | Founder | Forum Administrator | CCE | EOS
[Image: r2pNS3F.png] @cubicshyr

█ █  

I nominate Eleutherios for the OCE award. Eleutherios has been an extremely helpful member of the TRA roleplay. He is a TRA moderator and has helped numerous brand new roleplayers. He is also an extremely dedicated roleplayer himself, proving he knows what is realistic and not, and taking on the role of a smaller country which most roleplayers don't wish to do. Eleutherios has also helped manage the RP, reviewing company claims, reviewing applications, and even finding countries to be added to the map. For all of these reasons, Eleutherios is very deserving of the OCE award.
Angel Jack Empire Angel 
No Role Anymore ._.
I’d like to nominate our dear delegate Spode to the Order of Innovation
and Mechanics. Spode is very involved in the technical aspects, having created the forum monitor for example. He is also managing the domain ”theleague-ns.com.”, the very one this forum is operating on. Spode also helps in the management of the actual forum, though also the wiki. Unrelated to the actual award itself, but still one of his merits, Spode is very active in the region as the delegate of Concord and all of this shows simply how Spode Humbled Minions should be awarded the OIM.
Svedonia

Cannoneer
Programmer
Recruiter

(02-04-2023, 10:26 PM)Svedonia Wrote: I’d like to nominate our dear delegate Spode to the Order of Innovation
and Mechanics. Spode is very involved in the technical aspects, having created the forum monitor for example. He is also managing the domain ”theleague-ns.com.”, the very one this forum is operating on. Spode also helps in the management of the actual forum, though also the wiki. Unrelated to the actual award itself, but still one of his merits, Spode is very active in the region as the delegate of Concord and all of this shows simply how Spode Humbled Minions should be awarded the OIM.
Thank you for the nomination, but I'm not managing theleague-ns.com, that's Quebecshire's and maybe Terranihil(?)'s work, and I don't want to take credit for their efforts.
Delegate of Concord
&
Armchair Lizard
I'd like to nominate Terranihil for the Order of Innovation and Mechanics. He is responsible for the establishment and maintaining of the regional wiki and forum, and without his dedication, neither would exist to the great capacity that they do today. He has also been a Discord community administrator several years, helping keep it safe and run smoothly. I firmly believe that Terranihil is definitely deserving of this order.
█ █ 

3rd Chief Consul of The League and Concord
World Assembly Delegate of The League
Archivist of The League and Concord
I'll start my nominations by nominating Spode for the Order of Intelligence and Security.

Spode was critical to this aspect of regional defense for years, a notably historic example being his role in establishing the "Fighting for Us" underground group which was pivotal in subverting and leading to the downfall of the United Conservative Nations. He undertook similar efforts against various fascist regions in the between years, and today is one of the leading members of the Domestic Security Bureau, and plays a substantial role in regional counter-intelligence to this day.

█ █  
The Office of the Consulate has accepted all four of the above nominations, and the proper induction posts have been made. The Orders of the Republic dispatch will be updated momentarily.

█ █  
I'll go ahead and nominate Icaris for the Order of Service to the Republic.

While Icaris only recently (in a comparative) became more active after a period of being in and out rather sparsely, their resume over time qualifies them for this award. He served as President in that era, and sat on the National Committee on Reconstruction when the region was in a transitional period. Since returning to activity they've been a semi-regular recruiter depending on the both and capable military officer, also previously serving as Governor-General of Concord briefly.

█ █  
Nominating Tirol for Order of International Contributions.

Our longest serving Director of Foreign Affairs, Tirol was critical to advising the Office of the Consulate throughout 2022, which was by-in-large a very turbulent time for most of NationStates. Almost immediately into his tenure played a key role in addressing the childishness of The Communist Bloc that led to a breakdown of relations, as well as helping me chart the path for quite a few treaties throughout the year (Ampez-Weisshaupt, Morya, Ekrina-Catan, so on). He put in a lot of time, and despite being inexperienced when taking office, he was quite willing to learn. If anyone outside the Consulate deserves to be the first, it's undoubtedly Tirol.

█ █  
Nominating Yupsie/UPC for the Order of Innovation and Mechanics

UPC programmed the tool that helps support our dispatch upkeep, parring down what could be 15 minutes manual work into a quarter or even less of the time. Additionally, they’ve lent us use of their bot, UPC-3PO, who has been dutiful in notifying us WA delegates with pending interregional legislation. Considering their equal parts worrying and exciting progress in replacing Leaguer accountants with robots who will surely not become sentient, I believe UPC should be bestowed with the Order of Innovation and Mechanics.
Delegate of Concord
&
Armchair Lizard