Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Regional Propaganda Thread
[Image: UsmT6B8.png]

Citizens of The League and Concord,
This thread has been created to allow members of either region, be they veteran members or new, to share their propaganda artworks for the enjoyment of us all. Not only do both our regions continue to grow and prosper, but so too do they continue to defend the freedoms of others both diplomatically and militarily; these accomplishments deserve to be recognised.

The suggested rules of conduct for this thread are as follows:
  • Do be nice to the people who choose to share their hard work here; not all of us are undergrads in graphic design.
  • Do host your content on third-party services such as Imgur. This reduces the stress on this website, and ensures your hard work won't be lost if the forums move.
  • Do feel free to post propaganda content that is specific to your region, and does not address the region as a whole.
  • Do feel free to post propaganda content that is not military in nature; an example of this would be a poster for a healthcare campaign.
  • Do not make explicit references to real-world events or groups in your artwork. If you choose to use existing propaganda pieces as the basis for your own, remove any real-world references.
  • Do not go out of your way to use this thread as a means of stirring drama with other regions or nations; referencing in-game events is just fine, being toxic is not.
  • Do not post work-in-progress content here, that is better suited for our Discord.
We look forward to seeing your creations!

I'll start this thread off by showcasing the propaganda poster I created following the liberation of the region "New Mandalore" from raider-occupiers:

[Image: ojglDcv.jpg]

On the left hand side of the "V" can be found the flags of Concord's Regional Officers, followed by the flags of the ROs of The League on the Right, capped-off with the respective flags of both regions. 

The original artwork's creator is unknown, all that is known is that it was published by Britain's Ministry of Information during the Second World War. To find a high quality scan I utilised the service De-Zoomify to download the high quality scan available from Google Arts & Culture, and performed the necessary edits in Photoshop.
████ Department of Culture Council Delegate  Propaganda Officer  
[Image: r2pNS3F.png] Martlet#2766
[Image: 0vwhQdP.jpg]

Another update from myself! This poster is, unsurprisingly, heavily based on the Uncle Sam poster, created by James Montgomery Flagg to increase recruitment to the U.S. Army. I found a high-quality image of the poster on Google, and did my best to tweak Uncle Sam's hat to reflect a League/Concord design.
[Image: mBlPX8e.jpg]
Yet another update from moi! This time I come bearing liberatordom propaganda, based on the famous "UNITED - THE UNITED NATIONS FIGHT FOR FREEDOM" poster from World War II. The poster features the flags of the most active of the "defender" regions in the network that the League Defence Force conducts defensive operations as with.