Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Opening Speech of Jack Empire
Hello citizens of The League and Concord,
You're probably wondering how, I, of all people am speaker, but here we are; I have been officially chosen as the Speaker of the 22nd Council of the Republic.
The League, over the past few months, has been expanding its allies greatly through new treaties, and the opening of embassies. My goal as speaker, is to above all, maintain and grow our allies and expand our influence across the website. We, as a community, should make an effort to ally with any region who are not a group of raiders. I wish to continue the momentum of creating new allies into this cycle. With an even larger council than last cycle, which already had a record amount of delegates, I will be committed to organizing and recognizing the ideas of each of the delegates. I will also help newer members draft legislation to further improve the flow of ideas around the region. It is important that everybody has input, and everybody voices their opinion. I am grateful for this position, thank you all, and good luck to our new delegates!
I have no doubt that you'll be a good speaker Jammy!
Also I wish to formally welcome all new members of this council,new perspectives are always needed in any organization and we are certainly not the exception to that rule.

As someone who has been part of this amazing republic of letters for some time now,I encourage all of our new members to bring new ideas to the table for when we all participate,we all win!