Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Application to the Council of the Republic
[Image: fdPR0bL.png]

If you wish to become a member of the Council of the Republic, the region's legislature and advisory to the remainder of the government, you may do so by filling out this application.

Requirements:
  • Citizenship and WA membership in The League & Concord
  • Pass periodic activity checks 
  • Discord account in our server

Application (fill out and reply to this thread)

Quote:What is your nation name?

What is your Discord username?

What is your WA nation (if you are in the LDF, cite the nation you have in the WA when not on operations)?

How do you plan to contribute to the Council?

I, as a Delegate to the Council of The League and Concord, pledge to use my authority to represent the common good in government and advance the legislative and administrative standing of the regions, and to contribute to a balance for both the veterans and the advancing youthful members of the regions.
Chief Consul | Founder | Forum Administrator | CCE | EOS
[Image: r2pNS3F.png] @cubicshyr

█ █  
What is your nation name?
Bootyswana
OnTheHorizon
What is your WA nation (if you are in the LDF, cite the nation you have in the WA when not on operations)?
Bootyswana But Concord
I plan to contribute meaningfully to discussions brought up in the council, and write proposals and/or assist others in doing so.
I, as a Delegate to the Council of The League and Concord, pledge to use my authority to represent the common good in government and advance the legislative and administrative standing of the regions, and to contribute to a balance for both the veterans and the advancing youthful members of the regions.
(10-18-2024, 12:08 PM)Quebecshire Wrote:
Application (fill out and reply to this thread)

Quote:What is your nation name?
New Illyricum
typo8
Tingus Pingus is him
I have already pushed for legislative reform and as a member of Financial Bureau I will help make economic reforms on the council to better stimulate our new economy. 

Quote:Nation:

Masilia

Discord username:

maxpax9876

WA nation:

Masilia

By helping new nations join in with role-playing and lore on the Concord RMB

I, Masilia, as a Delegate to the Council of The League and Concord, pledge to use my authority to represent the common good in government and advance the legislative and administrative standing of the regions, and to contribute to a balance for both the veterans and the advancing youthful members of the regions.
My nation is Paleocacher.

My Discord username is Paleocacher.

My WA nation is Concordcacher.

I intend to help people learn how to join the roleplay, I will provide assistance and contribute to writing and suggesting wording of legislation, I will be an active participant in governmental discussions, I will help plan and run cultural events, and support the LDF to the best of my ability.

I, Paleocacher, as a Delegate to the Council of The League and Concord, pledge to use my authority to represent the common good in government and advance the legislative and administrative standing of the regions, and to contribute to a balance for both the veterans and the advancing youthful members of the regions.
Nation name: Monsilva
Discord username: leimur
WA nation: Monsilva

Contribution:
I wish to demonstrate my ability to provide help and assistance to the citizens of The League and Concord. I will be active and participate in the region and take part in building the future of these regions by taking part in the council and helping to improve legislation.

Pledge:
I, Monsilva, as a Delegate to the Council of The League and Concord, pledge to use my authority to represent the common good in government and advance the legislative and administrative standing of the regions, and to contribute to a balance for both the veterans and the advancing youthful members of the regions.