Still a couple issues, but we’ll get them worked out on Discord
LDF Colonel | Premier of Concord | TRA Moderator 
Main Nation: Anjan Kloss
Discord: CHS Storm Tracker#3991
█ █ █ █  █ 
█ █ 
What is your nation on NationStates?
Sawenia
What is your Discord username (example: Username#1234)?
Northernardenyan
What is your country's name?
Holy Empire of Sawenia
What is your capital city's name?
Danlar
What population should your nation have?
246m
What government type is your country in present day? (Republic, dictatorship, etc.)
Autocracy(NS Policy)
What is your nation's main language and culture?
Malay,Respect all culture
Take a look at our map. Let us know where you'd like your nation and capital city to be. A description or image submission is fine.
Between Quebshire and Majoco
Main Nation:Ardenyan
Discord:NorthernArdenyan
  • 5  star banner designer
  • A Outside Addict

1. What is your country's name? Regmotto,full name Tsardom of Regmotto.
  2. What is your capital city's name? Ubilioev.
  3. What population should your nation have? Around 250 million if possible,I don't mind adjustments.
  4. What government type is your country in present day? (Republic, dictatorship, etc.) Constitutional monarchy.
  5. What is your nation's main language and culture? The language is Regmottoan,a conlang made up of elements of Russian,German,Spanish,and English.The culture is Slavic.
  6. Take a look at our map. Let us know where you'd like your nation and capital city to be. A description or image submission is fine. Again if possible,I would like for Regmotto to be in the space between Akvarelusus,Monsilva,Hapatmitas,and Paleocatcher(Including the large island to the southeast of the Paleocatcherian mainland),with the capital located in the coast of the small peninsula in the Acernis  coastline.t.If this is is not possible,then I'd like to be situated in the space between Araucarlia,Kivu.and Jackson,with Ubilioev being located along the middle of the Andaluzian coastline.
(02-19-2024, 02:51 PM)IeteSG Wrote:
  1. What is your country's name? Regmotto,full name Tsardom of Regmotto.
  2. What is your capital city's name? Ubilioev.
  3. What population should your nation have? Around 250 million if possible,I don't mind adjustments.
  4. What government type is your country in present day? (Republic, dictatorship, etc.) Constitutional monarchy.
  5. What is your nation's main language and culture? The language is Regmottoan,a conlang made up of elements of Russian,German,Spanish,and English.The culture is Slavic.
  6. Take a look at our map. Let us know where you'd like your nation and capital city to be. A description or image submission is fine. Again if possible,I would like for Regmotto to be in the space between Akvarelusus,Monsilva,Hapatmitas,and Paleocatcher(Including the large island to the southeast of the Paleocatcherian mainland),with the capital located in the coast of the small peninsula in the Acernis  coastline.t.If this is is not possible,then I'd like to be situated in the space between Araucarlia,Kivu.and Jackson,with Ubilioev being located along the middle of the Andaluzian coastline.

Denied for now. You didn’t include your NS nation or your Discord account. In addition, the population is too high, and the first claim you described is too large. I would recommend reading the RP application form closely (Very first message in this thread). The second claim you described is currently unavailable. 

You’re more than welcome to apply again, taking the above into consideration.

Feel free to reach out on Discord, my username is chsstormtracker, if you have any additional questions.
█ █ █ █  █ 
█ █ 
(09-16-2022, 12:11 AM)Eleu Wrote:
[Image: sQ7hHcs.png]
Roleplay Sign-Ups

Hello, and welcome to Terraconserva RP! I am Eleu, one of the RP Advisors, and I'll be taking you through the sign-up process for joining the RP. If you want some more general information on the roleplay (and information about who to contact/who runs it), take a look at this thread. If you need help with this form, contact a roleplay staff member on Discord.

Every prospective player is asked to answer some start-up questions. These questions establish the basic information for your RP nation, as well as help us determine where you would belong on our map. Your answers do not have to correlate with your NationStates stats, but you can use some of them as inspiration if you so desire. To officially sign up, please respond to this thread with your answers to the below questions.

Identifying Information

1. What is your nation on NationStates?
  2. What is your Discord username (example: Username#1234)? 

General Information (important)

Please be realistic and reasonable, roleplay staff will help you work out finer details based on your responses. You can change some answers later if need be, this is just to get you started.

1. What is your country's name?
  2. What is your capital city's name?
  3. What population should your nation have? (Disclaimer: should be *under* 100 million)
  4. What government type is your country in present day? (Republic, dictatorship, etc.)
  5. What is your nation's main language and culture? (Disclaimer: do not pick English unless located next to Jackson)
  6. Take a look at our map. Let us know where you'd like your nation and capital city to be. A description or image submission is fine. Claims should not appear larger than nations such as Kivu, Jackson, and Baltanla. 

Take time and really think about your answers to these questions. Your answers can be changed at a later date, but the more thought and detail you put into your answers will really help you in the long run. Again, feel free to ask questions to any of the RP staff, who's contact information can be found in the RP Overview and Staff thread. We are here to help you get established and situated.

Once we see your post, a staff member will then contact you to complete the process and help with any changes that may need to be made. In your response, please include your Discord username so staff can properly role you in the server.
Identifying Information

1. (the principality of) Saint Spartacus 
2. voidwiktoria

General Information

1. Saint Spartakus
2. Borysowszczyzna
3. 17 million people (the birth rate is 2.94 children per woman so it is rapidly growing)
4. Democracy (although prone to populism)
5. Polish and its culture is similar to the eastern poles of what was then Austrian Galicia-Lodomeria (that means close to the cultures of the countries of the large peninsula of the western continent:Rakhman, Saratov, Akhmola)
6. all of the archipelago north of Entropan along with a portion of the phallic penninsula located directly north of Saèfi with the exception of only the eastern part the big island next to Avengis, the western part is left unclaimed. With my capital being exactly in the isthmus of the southern peninsula of the biggest island of the main archipelago
(03-17-2024, 01:38 AM)Three_Saint_Dziecko Wrote:
(09-16-2022, 12:11 AM)Eleu Wrote:
[Image: sQ7hHcs.png]
Roleplay Sign-Ups
Identifying Information

1. (the principality of) Saint Spartacus 
2. voidwiktoria

General Information

1. Saint Spartakus
2. Borysowszczyzna
3. 17 million people (the birth rate is 2.94 children per woman so it is rapidly growing)
4. Democracy (although prone to populism)
5. Polish and its culture is similar to the eastern poles of what was then Austrian Galicia-Lodomeria (that means close to the cultures of the countries of the large peninsula of the western continent:Rakhman, Saratov, Akhmola)
6. all of the archipelago north of Entropan along with a portion of the phallic penninsula located directly north of Saèfi with the exception of only the eastern part the big island next to Avengis, the western part is left unclaimed. With my capital being exactly in the isthmus of the southern peninsula of the biggest island of the main archipelago

There’s a few issues, but nothing that can’t be worked out on Discord. I will note that your claim is significantly larger than the size recommended in the application form.
█ █ █ █  █ 
█ █ 
What is your nation on NationStates? Conservatism02
What is your Discord username tattedslimshady (king shady)

Please be realistic and reasonable, roleplay staff will help you work out finer details based on your responses. You can change some answers later if need be, this is just to get you started.

What is your country's name?Conservatism
What is your capital city's name? District Conservatism
What population should your nation have? 50 million
What government type is your country in present day? Republic
What is your nation's main language and culture? English
Take a look at our map. Let us know where you'd like your nation and capital city to be. A good portion next to jackson
(03-17-2024, 05:56 AM)Conservatism02 Wrote: What is your nation on NationStates? Conservatism02
What is your Discord username tattedslimshady (king shady)

Please be realistic and reasonable, roleplay staff will help you work out finer details based on your responses. You can change some answers later if need be, this is just to get you started.

What is your country's name?Conservatism
What is your capital city's name? District Conservatism
What population should your nation have? 50 million
What government type is your country in present day? Republic
What is your nation's main language and culture? English
Take a look at our map. Let us know where you'd like your nation and capital city to be. A good portion next to jackson

Nation name needs to be changed, but otherwise fine. Application is approved, pending response to the DM I sent on Discord.
█ █ █ █  █ 
█ █ 
Identifying Information

1. Lavsh
  2. xshotss

Please be realistic and reasonable, roleplay staff will help you work out finer details based on your responses. You can change some answers later if need be, this is just to get you started.

1. Lavsh
  2. Aurelia
  3. 10 million
  4. Monarchy
  5. Arabic, Mediterranean
  6. https://gyazo.com/4da14336c5b15c176914238bf35b61ac (highlighted in white)