Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CARE - Launch and Information
[Image: lPEqYgG.png]
CARE - LAUNCH
CARE, or the Committee for Advancement of Regional Endorsements is a new executive program being launched to enhance our regional development. We would like to thank @ParthianUnion for their enthusiasm in endorsement collecting, as well as the general increase in endo-tarters who are making us confident that this program is viable and worth implementing now.

"So, what does CARE do?"

1. Promoting membership in the World Assembly in The League and Concord.
  2. Emphasizing the endorsement of the Delegate(s).
  3. Encouraging endo-tarting by WA members.
  4. Host discussions on World Assembly proposals to determine the regional votes.
  5. If applicable, encourage authorship in the World Assembly by Leaguers/Concordians.

"Why should I endo-tart?"

Endo-tarting (the act of endorsing others in the hope of gaining endorsements yourself) is important as it increases the influence of both you and the nations you endorse, benefitting everyone. Collecting endorsements is also an fun task you can do to improve your nation gameside over time. It's easy, and we have several tools you can use to aid it! The two tools we recommend are Dot's "tart" command on Discord and Endorse the World. For more information on getting endorsements, check out our dispatch on it (The League version) (Concord version).

"I want to author proposals."

That's great to hear! Proposal authoring takes effort and commitment, but it is a great way to make a name for yourself on NationStates (and you even get a fancy badge on your nation). If this interests you, contact @Quebecshire and we can discuss options.

"I have questions." / "I want to get involved!"

Reply to this thread or contact one of the World Assembly Delegates (@Creeperopolis or @Spode), and we'll chat with you!
Consul | Founder | Forum Administrator | CCE | EOS
[Image: r2pNS3F.png] @cubicshyr

█ █  
I want to get involved