Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
RP Sign-Ups

1. What is your nation on NationStates?: Lieve
  2. What is your Discord username (example: Username#1234)?: HungaryBall#2444

1. What is your country's name?: Lieve
  2. What is your capital city's name?: Lievengrad
  3. What population should your nation have?: 16 Million
  4. What government type is your country in present day? (Republic, dictatorship, etc.): Federal Republic
  5. What is your nation's main language and culture?: Ukrainian Language/Ukrainian Culture
  6. Take a look at our map. Let us know where you'd like your nation and capital city to be. A description or image submission is fine.: I attached an image to this post (the star would be my capital)

(10-09-2022, 09:48 PM)Lieve Wrote:
  1. What is your nation on NationStates?: Lieve
  2. What is your Discord username (example: Username#1234)?: HungaryBall#2444

1. What is your country's name?: Lieve
  2. What is your capital city's name?: Lievengrad
  3. What population should your nation have?: 16 Million
  4. What government type is your country in present day? (Republic, dictatorship, etc.): Federal Republic
  5. What is your nation's main language and culture?: Ukrainian Language/Ukrainian Culture
  6. Take a look at our map. Let us know where you'd like your nation and capital city to be. A description or image submission is fine.: I attached an image to this post (the star would be my capital)
Maybe increase your population a bit (something along 20 mil would be fine)

Other than that, looks good.

- your friendly advisor :]
Identifying Information

1. Okos II
2. Fruitgum7658#9698

General Information

1. Okos II
2. Andriette
3. 1.103 Billion
4. Federation
5. No official culture, though many ethnic groups have their own unique ones. (I.E, Vraestorians, Chiendrians, Okosians, etc). Main language is Okosian with many other minor dialects. Vrystronianism is a religion with major influence in the nation's history.
6. https://imgur.com/a/kghA9vS
(10-11-2022, 05:27 PM)Okos II Wrote: Identifying Information

1. Okos II
2. Fruitgum7658#9698

General Information

1. Okos II
2. Andriette
3. 1.103 Billion
4. Federation
5. No official culture, though many ethnic groups have their own unique ones. (I.E, Vraestorians, Chiendrians, Okosians, etc). Main language is Okosian with many other minor dialects. Vrystronianism is a religion with major influence in the nation's history.
6. https://imgur.com/a/kghA9vS

Friendly Advisor here-

Several problems;
1, this rp is by no means connected to NationStates, you can (and should in this case) have a different name for your country in this rp (why II? Just "Okos" should be enough)
2, a billion is WAYYYYY too big, for reference, there is no country in this rp that has more than 550 million.
3, unfortunately, that part of the map was already claimed by someone else, first come = first serve, please, pick another location.

- Your Friendly Advisor :]
ok so u can put my population 20 million if i got accepted
1. Okos
2. Fruitgum7658#9698

General Information

1. Okos
2. Andriette, it is the blue dot on my claim
3. 8 Million
4. Federation

6. https://imgur.com/a/hww9EEf (I'm not sure if this land or taken or not)
(10-11-2022, 07:30 PM)Lieve Wrote: ok so u can put my population 20 million if i got accepted

Yes about 20 mil would get approved.

- Your Friendly Advisor:]

(10-11-2022, 08:05 PM)Okos II Wrote: 1. Okos
2. Fruitgum7658#9698

General Information

1. Okos
2. Andriette, it is the blue dot on my claim
3. 8 Million
4. Federation

6. https://imgur.com/a/hww9EEf (I'm not sure if this land or taken or not)

All seems to be good, aside from population, this time it's too low, with that land, try something along the lines of 40-50 mil.

- Your Friendly Advisor:]
(09-16-2022, 12:11 AM)Eleu Wrote:
[Image: sQ7hHcs.png]
Roleplay Sign-Ups

Hello, and welcome to Terraconserva RP! I am Eleu, one of the RP Advisors, and I'll be taking you through the sign-up process for joining the RP. If you want some more general information on the roleplay (and information about who to contact/who runs it), take a look at this thread. If you need help with this form, contact a roleplay staff member on Discord.

Every prospective player is asked to answer some start-up questions. These questions establish the basic information for your RP nation, as well as help us determine where you would belong on our map. Your answers do not have to correlate with your NationStates stats, but you can use some of them as inspiration if you so desire. To officially sign up, please respond to this thread with your answers to the below questions.

Identifying Information

1. Thessalonico
    the ultimate bob#8631

General Information (important)

Please be realistic and reasonable, roleplay staff will help you work out finer details based on your responses. You can change some answers later if need be, this is just to get you started.

1. Thessalonico
  2. Vodshire
  3. 17 million
  4. Kingdom
  5. Thessalonicon, similar culture to modern greek civilizations
  6. I would please like the area shaded in red in my image. I would also like my capital to please be somewhere close to the border of Groffenord.
  7. Thanks for considering me.

Take time and really think about your answers to these questions. Your answers can be changed at a later date, but the more thought and detail you put into your answers will really help you in the long run. Again, feel free to ask questions to any of the RP staff, who's contact information can be found in the RP Overview and Staff thread. We are here to help you get established and situated.

Once we see your post, a staff member will then contact you to complete the process and help with any changes that may need to be made. In your response, please include your Discord username so staff can properly role you in the server.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(09-16-2022, 12:11 AM)Eleu Wrote:
[Image: sQ7hHcs.png]
Roleplay Sign-Ups

Hello, and welcome to Terraconserva RP! I am Eleu, one of the RP Advisors, and I'll be taking you through the sign-up process for joining the RP. If you want some more general information on the roleplay (and information about who to contact/who runs it), take a look at this thread. If you need help with this form, contact a roleplay staff member on Discord.

Every prospective player is asked to answer some start-up questions. These questions establish the basic information for your RP nation, as well as help us determine where you would belong on our map. Your answers do not have to correlate with your NationStates stats, but you can use some of them as inspiration if you so desire. To officially sign up, please respond to this thread with your answers to the below questions.

Identifying Information

1. What is your nation on NationStates? Lauderdalle
  2. What is your Discord username (example: Username#1234)? xavier wtf#7808

General Information (important)

Please be realistic and reasonable, roleplay staff will help you work out finer details based on your responses. You can change some answers later if need be, this is just to get you started.

1. What is your country's name? Lauderdalle
  2. What is your capital city's name? Tropicali
  3. What population should your nation have? 250 million
  4. What government type is your country in present day? (Republic, dictatorship, etc.) Sultanate
  5. What is your nation's main language and culture? Arabic and Lauderdalli
  6. Take a look at our map. Let us know where you'd like your nation and capital city to be. A description or image submission is fine. Unclaimed part bordering Pavulturilor. Capital city is on the eaternmost tip of Lauderdalle

Take time and really think about your answers to these questions. Your answers can be changed at a later date, but the more thought and detail you put into your answers will really help you in the long run. Again, feel free to ask questions to any of the RP staff, who's contact information can be found in the RP Overview and Staff thread. We are here to help you get established and situated.

Once we see your post, a staff member will then contact you to complete the process and help with any changes that may need to be made. In your response, please include your Discord username so staff can properly role you in the server.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.png   Screenshot 2022-10-13 8.21.23 PM.png (Size: 356 bytes / Downloads: 64)
 ██   Terraconserva Roleplayer  Council Delegate  ██

discord: xavier wtf#7808
Bornetcha
I believe you already know my Discord.

Bornetcha
Clasqô
5 million
Republic
German and Bornetchese
A stretch of land in the Caelean Sea.