Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
RP Sign-Ups
(09-16-2022, 12:11 AM)Eleu Wrote:
[Image: sQ7hHcs.png]
Roleplay Sign-Ups

Hello, and welcome to Terraconserva RP! I am Eleu, one of the RP Advisors, and I'll be taking you through the sign-up process for joining the RP. If you want some more general information on the roleplay (and information about who to contact/who runs it), take a look at this thread. If you need help with this form, contact a roleplay staff member on Discord.

Every prospective player is asked to answer some start-up questions. These questions establish the basic information for your RP nation, as well as help us determine where you would belong on our map. Your answers do not have to correlate with your NationStates stats, but you can use some of them as inspiration if you so desire. To officially sign up, please respond to this thread with your answers to the below questions.

Identifying Information

1. New Falestina
  2. Gato#9558 (i was here before, reapplying my roleplay status) 

General Information (important)

Please be realistic and reasonable, roleplay staff will help you work out finer details based on your responses. You can change some answers later if need be, this is just to get you started.

1. State of Dastivia
  2. Parlema  
  3. 21 Million max
  4. Elective Monarchy 
  5. Georgian
    6. the empty plot of land above akvarelusus (sorry the forums broke for some reason)
  6. https://imgur.com/7YZmJd
https://imgur.com/7YZmJo4
Take time and really think about your answers to these questions. Your answers can be changed at a later date, but the more thought and detail you put into your answers will really help you in the long run. Again, feel free to ask questions to any of the RP staff, who's contact information can be found in the RP Overview and Staff thread. We are here to help you get established and situated.

Once we see your post, a staff member will then contact you to complete the process and help with any changes that may need to be made. In your response, please include your Discord username so staff can properly role you in the server.
(06-01-2023, 12:41 AM)Gato Wrote:
Roleplay Sign-Ups

Hello, and welcome to Terraconserva RP! I am Eleu, one of the RP Advisors, and I'll be taking you through the sign-up process for joining the RP. If you want some more general information on the roleplay (and information about who to contact/who runs it), take a look at this thread. If you need help with this form, contact a roleplay staff member on Discord.

Every prospective player is asked to answer some start-up questions. These questions establish the basic information for your RP nation, as well as help us determine where you would belong on our map. Your answers do not have to correlate with your NationStates stats, but you can use some of them as inspiration if you so desire. To officially sign up, please respond to this thread with your answers to the below questions.

Identifying Information

1. New Falestina
  2. Gato#9558 (i was here before, reapplying my roleplay status) 

Please be realistic and reasonable, roleplay staff will help you work out finer details based on your responses. You can change some answers later if need be, this is just to get you started.

1. State of Dastivia
  2. Parlema  
  3. 21 Million max
  4. Elective Monarchy 
  5. Georgian
    6. the empty plot of land above akvarelusus (sorry the forums broke for some reason)
  6. https://imgur.com/7YZmJd
https://imgur.com/7YZmJo4
Take time and really think about your answers to these questions. Your answers can be changed at a later date, but the more thought and detail you put into your answers will really help you in the long run. Again, feel free to ask questions to any of the RP staff, who's contact information can be found in the RP Overview and Staff thread. We are here to help you get established and situated.

Once we see your post, a staff member will then contact you to complete the process and help with any changes that may need to be made. In your response, please include your Discord username so staff can properly role you in the server.

Approved, a couple things need to be worked out on Discord though
LDF Colonel | Premier of Concord | TRA Moderator 
Main Nation: Anjan Kloss
Discord: CHS Storm Tracker#3991
█ █ █ █  █ 
█ █ 
1 Dansin
2 carlthebuck#0548
3 31 million
4 far right republic
5 kivuan language and Germanic culture
6 west of Pennalla and south Kivu
(06-03-2023, 05:04 AM)Dansin Wrote: 1 Dansin
2 carlthebuck#0548
3 31 million
4 far right republic
5 kivuan language and Germanic culture
6 west of Pennalla and south Kivu

Approved, there’s a couple things that need to be worked out on Discord
█ █ █ █  █ 
█ █ 
Roleplay Sign-Ups

Identifying Information

1. Republic of Aurellian Union
  2. Stephy#9524 

1. Union of Mendiatte 
  2. Softhemla
  3. 10-17 million
  4. Republic
  5. Stephium (Conlang)
  6. below bladium, or somewhere near there, thank you!

(06-05-2023, 05:16 AM)Stephy Wrote:
Roleplay Sign-Ups

Identifying Information

1. Republic of Aurellian Union
  2. Stephy#9524 

1. Union of Mendiatte 
  2. Softhemla
  3. 10-17 million
  4. Republic
  5. Stephium (Conlang)
  6. below bladium, or somewhere near there, thank you!

Unfortunately that spot was claimed by somebody else, however, Bladium left the rp a short while ago and we have yet to update the map, would you like to replace his spot? (If so your population would need to be a bit higher)

Other then that, all good it seems

- Friendly rp advisor
Roleplay Sign-Ups
(Resubmission because of a few screwups on the original one) 
  1. Lyarion
  2. YoungPadawan#3726 
  1. Kingdom of ΣʃΜiȱŋ (Kingdom of Lyarion)
  2. ǁỹΜiỹ (Sharia)
  3. 20 million
  4. Absolute monarchy
  5. ΣʃΜiȱŋiε (Lyarionic) with a very German culture
  6. I want the piece of land inbetween Paleocacher and Akvarelusus that borders. The capital is in the very deep inlet right at the end of that in the center of the coast
(06-05-2023, 11:53 AM)CEDA Wrote:
Roleplay Sign-Ups
(Resubmission because of a few screwups on the original one) 
  1. Lyarion
  2. YoungPadawan#3726 
  1. Kingdom of ΣʃΜiȱŋ (Kingdom of Lyarion)
  2. ǁỹΜiỹ (Sharia)
  3. 20 million
  4. Absolute monarchy
  5. ΣʃΜiȱŋiε (Lyarionic) with a very German culture
  6. I want the piece of land inbetween Paleocacher and Akvarelusus that borders. The capital is in the very deep inlet right at the end of that in the center of the coast

Approved, there’s some stuff that needs to be worked out on Discord.
█ █ █ █  █ 
█ █ 
Nation Name: Abersiania
Discord: Iamabanana#5271
Capital: Schoefengen
Population: 30 mill
Goverment type: Constitutional Monarchy
Language and Culture: German/English for both.
Claim: The islands below Penella.
DungBeatle#6870
The 50 islands

Capitol: Tropica
population: 25 million
Government: Far left democracy
Map stuff: Hard to explain but all unclaimed islands in the southern ocean caelean sea and the alathlasui ocean capital on the island directly below quebshire