Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
A Speech from our Chief Consul
“I'm Creeperopolis, more commonly referred to as Creeper, and I'm the current Chief Consul of the Republic of The League and Concord. I joined NationStates back in September 2015, first came into contact with the community in February 2019, and finally joined in July 2019.

I was the president of another region from January to April 2019, and that's when I first started my cooperation with the community. After a period of instability in the region, I left my old region in July 2019 and joined the community I'm still a part of today. Three of my peers nominated me to become a Council Delegate in July 2019, and I served on the Council until my assumption to the Consulate in July 2021. As a Council Delegate, I also served at various times as the General of the Armed Forces and as the Director of Foreign Affairs.

Following the retirement of Chief Consul Terranihil, I humbly accepted my selected as Chief Consul of the Republic by then-Consuls Quebecshire and Paleocacher on 26 July 2021. Throughout my time on the Consulate, I've helped in the formation of Concord, continued to maintain and bring life to the regional roleplay, contribute as much as I can to the community's manual recruitment program, and help in the general administration and record keeping of the region's ever growing history.

I've learned a lot about regional governance while on the Council, but even more so as Chief Consul and I continue to learn and expand my knowledge every day. I'm honored to be in the position I am currently in. I look forward to continue my service to the region for as long as I can and hope to leave an impressionable and positive mark on the community through my service.“