Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Military Application
(12-25-2022, 07:48 AM)Quebecshire Wrote: The League's Defense Forces (LDF) is a defender military on NationStates (the military of The League & Concord) dedicated to the stability and protection of all regions, especially small, founderless, and vulnerable user-created regions. We believe all regions in good standing deserve the right to exist without invader interference. If this sounds appealing to you and you would like to join us in protecting regions across NationStates, apply below to join the LDF! Further information on the LDF itself can be found at this thread.

Apply to the LDF by filling out the application form below. If you are interested in applying to the LDF and are not a citizen, please complete that application first, it can be done at this thread.

Nation Name: The Federal Republic of Sylviland

Discord (Name#1234): Meso-Maniac#7664

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any): Sylviland

Do you have any previous raiding/defending experience? Please include any past or current military gameplay organizations if applicable. No experience is fine if that is the case. None

How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST): 4PM-11PM GMT+7

I, Sylviland , do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.

Upon completing the application, an officer will contact you via Discord as promptly as possible. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or concerns!
Sylviland is accepted, others have been contacted.
Consul | Founder | Forum Administrator | CCE | EOS
[Image: r2pNS3F.png] @cubicshyr

█ █  
Nation Name: Entropan

Discord: pandora#5880

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any): Entropan

Do you have any previous raiding/defending experience? Please include any past or current military gameplay organizations if applicable. No experience is fine if that is the case.: No

How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST): Never available at 12AM EST, rarely available at 12PM EST

I, Entropan, do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.
(12-25-2022, 07:48 AM)Quebecshire Wrote: The League's Defense Forces (LDF) is a defender military on NationStates (the military of The League & Concord) dedicated to the stability and protection of all regions, especially small, founderless, and vulnerable user-created regions. We believe all regions in good standing deserve the right to exist without invader interference. If this sounds appealing to you and you would like to join us in protecting regions across NationStates, apply below to join the LDF! Further information on the LDF itself can be found at this thread.

Apply to the LDF by filling out the application form below. If you are interested in applying to the LDF and are not a citizen, please complete that application first, it can be done at this thread.

Nation Name: Regno del Gabibbo

Discord (r4id3n#7165):

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any): Regno del Gabibbo

Do you have any previous raiding/defending experience? Please include any past or current military gameplay organizations if applicable. No experience is fine if that is the case.

How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST): Depends (sometimes 15/16 pm italy time)

I, [Phil I], do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.

Upon completing the application, an officer will contact you via Discord as promptly as possible. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or concerns!
Nation Name: Karmand

Discord (Name#1234): Freddy#0232

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any): Karmand

Do you have any previous raiding/defending experience? Please include any past or current military gameplay organizations if applicable. No experience is fine if that is the case.     Not Really

How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST): 12PM almost always, 12 am Never

I, Karmands, do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.
█ █ 
Cannoneer of the Ldf, Citizen, Karmand, Greater Hah Slaptings
Entropan, tentatively declined.

Regno del Gabibbo, declined until they list a Discord I can contact.

Karman, accepted.
Consul | Founder | Forum Administrator | CCE | EOS
[Image: r2pNS3F.png] @cubicshyr

█ █  

Nation Name: Mucaland 

Discord (Name#1234): Mucaxpm#2807

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any): Yes, I already joined the WA

Do you have any previous raiding/defending experience? Please include any past or current military gameplay organizations if applicable. No experience is fine if that is the case: No, I don't

How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST):

I, [EDIT YOUR NAME INTO HERE], do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.

Nation Name: The 50 Islands

Discord (Name#1234): DungBeatle#6870

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any): The 50 Islands

Do you have any previous raiding/defending experience? Please include any past or current military gameplay organizations if applicable. No experience is fine if that is the case.
I have participated in one raid by the LDF.
How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST): sometimes, on summer more often though.

I, DungBeatle, do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.
Nation Name: Akvarelusus the Great

Discord (Name#1234): The dude#3651

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any): Akvarelusus the Great

Do you have any previous raiding/defending experience? Please include any past or current military gameplay organizations if applicable. No experience is fine if that is the case. I've already participated in a few liberations.

How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST): 12PM-13PM only rarely though.

I, Akvarelusus the Great, do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.

Nation Name:

Discord (Name#1234):

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any):

How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST):

I, [EDIT YOUR NAME INTO HERE], do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.

Nation name: Krasnova
Discord: ????? ????#4237
Current nation in the world assembly: Krasnova
No previous raiding experience
Available around 12PM EST (5PM BST)

I, Dimitri (Krasnova), do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.