Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Military Application
Both accepted. Welcome to the force!
Consul | Founder | Forum Administrator | CCE | EOS
[Image: r2pNS3F.png] @cubicshyr

█ █  
(12-25-2022, 07:48 AM)Quebecshire Wrote: The League's Defense Forces (LDF) is a defender military on NationStates (the military of The League & Concord) dedicated to the stability and protection of all regions, especially small, founderless, and vulnerable user-created regions. We believe all regions in good standing deserve the right to exist without invader interference. If this sounds appealing to you and you would like to join us in protecting regions across NationStates, apply below to join the LDF! Further information on the LDF itself can be found at this thread.

Apply to the LDF by filling out the application form below. If you are interested in applying to the LDF and are not a citizen, please complete that application first, it can be done at this thread.

Nation Name: Ally Mon Deth Islands

Discord (Name#1234): Eternityn0#7845

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any): Ally Mon Deth Islands

Do you have any previous raiding/defending experience? Please include any past or current military gameplay organizations if applicable. No experience is fine if that is the case. N/A

How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST): On weekends 12am-8pm, on weekdays usually 12am-6pm

I, Ally Mon Deth Islands, do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.

Upon completing the application, an officer will contact you via Discord as promptly as possible. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or concerns!
(12-25-2022, 07:48 AM)Quebecshire Wrote: Nation Name: The Commerce Union

Discord (Name#1234): darkmelon06

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any): The Commerce Union

Do you have any previous raiding/defending experience? Please include any past or current military gameplay organizations if applicable. No experience is fine if that is the case.

How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST): 17:00-9:30pm CET.

I, The Commerce Union, do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.
(12-25-2022, 07:48 AM)Quebecshire Wrote: The League's Defense Forces (LDF) is a defender military on NationStates (the military of The League & Concord) dedicated to the stability and protection of all regions, especially small, founderless, and vulnerable user-created regions. We believe all regions in good standing deserve the right to exist without invader interference. If this sounds appealing to you and you would like to join us in protecting regions across NationStates, apply below to join the LDF! Further information on the LDF itself can be found at this thread.

Apply to the LDF by filling out the application form below. If you are interested in applying to the LDF and are not a citizen, please complete that application first, it can be done at this thread.

Nation Name: Peregrinia

Discord (Name#1234): AstronautX#0619

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any): Peregrinia 

Do you have any previous raiding/defending experience? Please include any past or current military gameplay organizations if applicable. No experience is fine if that is the case.

No Experience 

How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST): 12PM: mostly available 12AM: Partially available 

I, Peregrinia , do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.

Upon completing the application, an officer will contact you via Discord as promptly as possible. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or concerns!

Nation Name: Catholic Ammon

Discord (Name#1234): Domino#7999

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any): Catholic Ammon

Do you have any previous raiding/defending experience? Please include any past or current military gameplay organizations if applicable. No experience is fine if that is the case. I was a guardian in The Order Of The Grey Wardens with a seperate nation, we'd be directed to enter a nation, and endorse the person they directed us to endorse.

How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST): 2:30PM EST for weekdays, 4:00PM on Saturdays, and 12PM on Sundays. Not available for AM updates.

I, Catholic Ammon, do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.

All three accepted, welcome to the team.

█ █  
Nation Name: Baterian and Terian

Discord (Name#1234): Epiccommander#7433

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any): None, but plan to make Baterian and Terian apart of WA when Bateian (my old nation) is moved to the graveyard (forgot Bateian’s password)

Do you have any previous raiding/defending experience? Please include any past or current military gameplay organizations if applicable. No experience is fine if that is the case. No past raiding experience, mediocre understanding of how the system works.

How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST): Very good on weekends, decent on weekdays

I, Bateian, do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.
Nation Name: Uzsankenstan

Discord (Name#1234): Uzsankenstan#5040

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any): Uzsankenstan

Do you have any previous raiding/defending experience? Please include any past or current military gameplay organizations if applicable. No experience is fine if that is the case. I have no experince

How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST): 12PM and 6 AM

I, Uzsankenstan, do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.
I've reached out to @Bateian and @LeagueUzsankenstan is already enlisted.

█ █  
Nation Name: The Armed Republic of the Union of Silver States Union

Discord (Name#1234): Silver Knight#3517

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any): USSR

(Listed in order)
1. Played Axis and Allies with friends as Germany and USSR
2. Played at all of Bryto Labs' strategic war games, such as Supremacy 1914, Iron Order 1919 (my fav), Call of War 1939, and Conflict of Nations.

How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST): Not much

I, Silver Knight of the Silver Union, do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.