Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Military Application
Libertia is accepted.
Consul | Founder | Forum Administrator | CCE | EOS
[Image: r2pNS3F.png] @cubicshyr

█ █  
(12-25-2022, 07:48 AM)Quebecshire Wrote: The League's Defense Forces (LDF) is a defender military on NationStates (the military of The League & Concord) dedicated to the stability and protection of all regions, especially small, founderless, and vulnerable user-created regions. We believe all regions in good standing deserve the right to exist without invader interference. If this sounds appealing to you and you would like to join us in protecting regions across NationStates, apply below to join the LDF! Further information on the LDF itself can be found at this thread.

Apply to the LDF by filling out the application form below. If you are interested in applying to the LDF and are not a citizen, please complete that application first, it can be done at this thread.

Nation Name:

Discord (Name#1234):OnTheHorizon#5694

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any):Bootyswana 

Do you have any previous raiding/defending experience? Please include any past or current military gameplay organizations if applicable. No experience is fine if that is the case. No

How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST): Usually available at 12 PM on weekends, sometimes on weekdays, usually unavailable at 12 AM

I, Bootyswana, do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.

Upon completing the application, an officer will contact you via Discord as promptly as possible. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or concerns!
Nation Name:SlyNao

Discord (Name#1234):SlyKing#7084

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any):SlyNao

Do you have any previous raiding/defending experience? Please include any past or current military gameplay organizations if applicable. No experience is fine if that is the case.
No

How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST):
All the time on weekends 12am -6pm est

I, King James the lll, do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.
(12-25-2022, 07:48 AM)Nation Name: Free Babel Wrote: Discord (Name#1234): Forgotten Password#2600
Current nation in the World Assembly (if any):Free BabelDo you have any previous raiding/defending experience? Please include any past or current military gameplay organizations if applicable. No experience is fine if that is the case.
I've done a couple of liberation things.How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST):  almost everyday 
I, Free Babel, do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.
OnTheHorizon143 and SlyNao, please respond to the messages I've sent you.

Free Babel, accepted.

█ █  
Bootyswana is accepted.

█ █  
Nation Name: The Eltran

Discord (Name#1234): MotoJon#0657

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any): The Eltran

Do you have any previous raiding/defending experience?: In 2004 I did defending with the ADN and liberation with a group whose name I can no longer remember. (Have previously discussed.)

How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST): Most days at 12 AM (specifically I am always available Sunday and Monday nights. The other nights I am at work but usually there's nothing to do at 12 AM.) I am usually asleep at 12 PM. I have been trying to wake up earlier but I can't make any promises.

I, The Eltran, do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.
Accepted.

█ █  
(12-25-2022, 07:48 AM)Quebecshire Wrote: The League's Defense Forces (LDF) is a defender military on NationStates (the military of The League & Concord) dedicated to the stability and protection of all regions, especially small, founderless, and vulnerable user-created regions. We believe all regions in good standing deserve the right to exist without invader interference. If this sounds appealing to you and you would like to join us in protecting regions across NationStates, apply below to join the LDF! Further information on the LDF itself can be found at this thread.

Apply to the LDF by filling out the application form below. If you are interested in applying to the LDF and are not a citizen, please complete that application first, it can be done at this thread.

Nation Name: Federal Republic of Akrah

Discord (Name#1234): JPFC#5080

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any): Akrah

Do you have any previous raiding/defending experience? Please include any past or current military gameplay organizations if applicable. No experience is fine if that is the case. - No.

How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST): I'm often available at 12AM and very often available at 12PM.

I, JPFC, do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.

Upon completing the application, an officer will contact you via Discord as promptly as possible. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or concerns!
Nation Name: Wealthphalia

Discord: U13man#2462

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any): Wealthphalia

Do you have any previous raiding/defending experience? Please include any past or current military gameplay organizations if applicable. No experience is fine if that is the case.
I was a volunteer during Operation Majapahit and was part in one raiding or defending (don't remember which) operation

How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST): Not really frequently on 12PM because I live in an unfortunate time zone and not really 12AM because I'm busy, but I am quite active in those times in weekends and maybe when summer comes

I, Wealthphalia, do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.
The Corporate Economic Zone of Wealthphalia
Led by his His Excellency, The Executive Chairman of the Board of Directors and the CEO of Wealthphalia Inc., Ben H. Kaufmann
Citizen of The League and Concord
Member of the LDF