Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Military Application
Nation Name:Sawenia

Discord (Name#1234):@northernardenyan

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any)Confusedawenia

Do you have any previous raiding/defending experience? Please include any past or current military gameplay organizations if applicable. No experience is fine if that is the case.AeF,NPA

How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST):12AM

I, Saweni, do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.
Main Nation:Ardenyan
Discord:NorthernArdenyan
  • 5  star banner designer
  • A Outside Addict

Nation Name: The Soviet Union Of Macedonia

Discord (Name#1234): None but can talk VIA tellegrams

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any): None

Do you have any previous raiding/defending experience? Please include any past or current military gameplay organizations if applicable. No experience is fine if that is the case.= No expireince

How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST):

I, The Soviet Union Of Macedonia, do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.
(12-25-2022, 07:48 AM)Quebecshire Wrote: The League's Defense Forces (LDF) is a defender military on NationStates (the military of The League & Concord) dedicated to the stability and protection of all regions, especially small, founderless, and vulnerable user-created regions. We believe all regions in good standing deserve the right to exist without invader interference. If this sounds appealing to you and you would like to join us in protecting regions across NationStates, apply below to join the LDF! Further information on the LDF itself can be found at this thread.

Apply to the LDF by filling out the application form below. If you are interested in applying to the LDF and are not a citizen, please complete that application first, it can be done at this thread.

Nation Name:

Discord (Name#1234):Comprenale(again)#5820 or Comprenale

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any):Basementin

Do you have any previous raiding/defending experience? Please include any past or current military gameplay organizations if applicable. No experience is fine if that is the case. No.

How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST): Guaranteed from 5:30PM to 11:00PM, on weekends from the moment I wake up (around 9:00 AM) to 1:00 AM

I, Comprenale, do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.

Upon completing the application, an officer will contact you via Discord as promptly as possible. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or concerns!
(12-25-2022, 07:48 AM)Quebecshire Wrote: The League's Defense Forces (LDF) is a defender military on NationStates (the military of The League & Concord) dedicated to the stability and protection of all regions, especially small, founderless, and vulnerable user-created regions. We believe all regions in good standing deserve the right to exist without invader interference. If this sounds appealing to you and you would like to join us in protecting regions across NationStates, apply below to join the LDF! Further information on the LDF itself can be found at this thread.

Apply to the LDF by filling out the application form below. If you are interested in applying to the LDF and are not a citizen, please complete that application first, it can be done at this thread.

Nation Name: Neo American States 

Discord (Name#1234): The Capitalistic Man ???

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any): Neo American states 

Do you have any previous raiding/defending experience? Please include any past or current military gameplay organizations if applicable. No experience is fine if that is the case.

How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST): Almost always 

I, Andres Leader of Neo American States , do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.

Upon completing the application, an officer will contact you via Discord as promptly as possible. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or concerns!

Nation Name: Raner

Discord (Name#1234): Circa5

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any): Yes?

Do you have any previous raiding/defending experience? Please include any past or current military gameplay organizations if applicable. No experience is fine if that is the case. : No

How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST): From 9 AM - 12 PM on weekdays and the 6 AM to 12 PM for weekends

I, Raner, do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.

(12-25-2022, 07:48 AM)Quebecshire Wrote:
Nation Name: Stalanatis

Discord (Name#1234): floralguineafowl

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any): Stalanatis 

Do you have any previous raiding/defending experience? Please include any past or current military gameplay organizations if applicable. No experience is fine if that is the case. No experience

How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST): Should be available mostly for 12PM ET/17.00 CET/18.00 CEST updates, possibly a few 12AM/6.00 CEST updates once daylight saving rolls around. 

I, Stalanatis, do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.
The two most recent applications have been accepted
LDF Colonel | Premier of Concord | TRA Moderator 
Main Nation: Anjan Kloss
Discord: CHS Storm Tracker#3991
█ █ █ █  █ 
█ █ 
Nation Name: Masternia

Discord (Name#1234): normthejester

Current nation in the World Assembly (if any): Masternia

Do you have any previous raiding/defending experience? Please include any past or current military gameplay organizations if applicable. No experience is fine if that is the case: A little bit from my time in the LDF last year.

How often are you available at the game's updates? (12AM and 12PM EST): 12 pm EST

I, Masternia, do solemnly affirm that I will support and defend The League and Concord as well as their interests against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I pledge to act in defense of the Consulate, Council, and Constitution of the Republic and to obey all conduct expectations set out for me, and to set an example for those I serve with.