Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Will you press the Button?
No. I don't really wake up in the middle of the night to use the restroom.

If you press the button, your need to sleep disappears. However, you have to spend at least three hours a day, every day, repeatedly attempting to make Wikipedia pages based off of this list: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:...not_create
Easily press it. That's a net gain of like 5 hours every day.

If you press it, you lose a limb of your choosing but get your lifepsan doubled.
Consul | Founder | Forum Administrator | CCE | EOS
[Image: r2pNS3F.png] @cubicshyr

█ █  
if prosthetic limbs count then yes, otherwise no

if you press the button you accept that immortal snail deal from 2014 (you're immortal and get a shitton of money but you instantly die if a hyperintelligent snail somewhere touches you, the snail is also immortal and knows your exact location at all times and is going towards it)
(01-30-2023, 03:12 AM)The Eltran Wrote: No, I don't play that game, and it would take the fun out of NS for both invaders and defenders.

If you press the button, you never have to wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom again, BUT every time you wake up in the morning your mouth is so dry you can't talk.

god no without talking I can't be annoying

If you press the button, you get to be the leader of an NS region, but it's The League
Angel Jack Empire Angel 
No Role Anymore ._.
yes, the league is a big region and I support electing myself as Chief Consul

If you press the button, you get 36 million rolls of toilet paper. The good and bad effects of this button are contained in that sentence.
I will press the button, just sell most of it.

Anyways, you will never forget any of your passwords, BUT, you will never be able to click the "remember me" option, do you press?
nah, i already remember all of my passwords

If you press the button, I become Chief Consul, but you get 6 quadrillion dollars (you would be 100x as rich as the rest of the world combined and could end poverty and stuff)
(02-12-2023, 03:54 PM)Hunterpro34 Wrote: nah, i already remember all of my passwords

If you press the button, I become Chief Consul, but you get 6 quadrillion dollars (you would be 100x as rich as the rest of the world combined and could end poverty and stuff)

No, I'd probably cause massive inflation and ruin the economic world. If everybody has 857 142 dollars, nobody'll want to sell anything, since they don't need to.

If you press the button, you become the best roleplayer in TRA, but Jammy will never ever make a mupdate ever again
Svedonia

Cannoneer
Programmer
Recruiter

I don't need to press the button lol XD

The world unites under one government.
BUT;
It's the UN
Do you press?
(02-12-2023, 04:33 PM)Israelioverlord Wrote: I don't need to press the button lol XD

The world unites under one government.
BUT;
It's the UN
Do you press?
I press

If you press the button, you have $1,000,000,000,000 in the bank, but it's venezuelan bolivars.
Angel Jack Empire Angel 
No Role Anymore ._.