Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Embassy of 10000 Islands
Good day friends and members of the NationStates community! We are proud to present the March version of our foreign affairs update, which can be read in full here.

www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1864799
Hello The League! Apologies from the 10,000 Islands for this long silence. As I have said on the Discord and RMB, I have assumed the Ambassador position and hope to rekindle the relationships and exchanges that form strong, lasting ties between regions. In my capacity as Senator on XKI's Council I will be working with delegate Astrobolt to compile a report of our activity, and then posting it for your enjoyment and records. While we are working on the draft report for this month, please accept the report from the previous month in the meantime.
https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1958866

We expect to publish the next month's report in about a week.
Good day friends and members of the NationStates community! We are proud to present the November version of our foreign affairs update (posted alongside a special edition of our internal publication, The Breaking Wave), which can be read in full here
Good morning, my friends at The League and Concord! 

XKI Delegate Astrobolt and I are pleased to send you the latest copy of the XKI Monthly Report and Breaking Wave. Enjoy!
Hello, The League and Concord!

We are proud to present the January version of our foreign affairs update which can be read in full here!
Photo 
Ladies and gentlemen, once again I bring you our Foreign Affairs update and The Breaking Wave! This issue includes information about Markanite's departure, a full month of music and mayhem brought by the Ministry of Culture, and more! Read all about it here. Enjoy!