Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Proposal for the betterment of the Roleplay experience
Hello, I created this thread due the ever-growing influx of new members in the Rp and the confusion of claiming a company. As many of you know a real-life company can be claimed for later usage in the Rp but it has become ever more unclear who has claimed what, when and under which name. To fight this confusion, I request a chart where everyone can see which companies have already been claimed and by whom (maybe even under what Rp-name). I know that such a chart already exists but is only available to specific people. So, everything that must be done is just publish this chart to everyone (just like the map is already available for everyone to see).
If anyone has any further comments/questions to this, please respond to this thread or reach out to me over discord (The dude#3651).
I forgot about this thread, sorry. I believe you started working on a company list, is that correct?

If it is correct, how is that going (do you need any help/info)? If not, would you want to help staff with that so we can get it underway?
Consul | Founder | Forum Administrator | CCE | EOS
[Image: r2pNS3F.png] @cubicshyr

█ █  
(12-16-2022, 06:59 PM)Quebecshire Wrote: I forgot about this thread, sorry. I believe you started working on a company list, is that correct?

If it is correct, how is that going (do you need any help/info)? If not, would you want to help staff with that so we can get it underway?

Yes I started working on a company list on the wiki although for now complete I'll try and update it every month.
There's only one small problem as I can not always identify the irl counterpart to the rp company.
Furthermore I would feel extremely honored if I could help out the staff in any way.
(12-18-2022, 12:17 PM)Akvarelusus the Great Wrote:
(12-16-2022, 06:59 PM)Quebecshire Wrote: I forgot about this thread, sorry. I believe you started working on a company list, is that correct?

Yes I started working on a company list on the wiki although for now complete I'll try and update it every month.
There's only one small problem as I can not always identify the irl counterpart to the rp company.
Furthermore I would feel extremely honored if I could help out the staff in any way.

Can you link the list?
LDF Colonel | Premier of Concord | TRA Moderator 
Main Nation: Anjan Kloss
Discord: CHS Storm Tracker#3991
█ █ █ █  █ 
█ █