The League and Concord Forums
RP Sign-Ups - Printable Version

+- The League and Concord Forums (https://theleague-ns.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Welcome Center (https://theleague-ns.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Information (https://theleague-ns.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+--- Thread: RP Sign-Ups (/showthread.php?tid=40)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

RE: RP Sign-Ups - JackEmpire - 01-04-2023

(01-03-2023, 10:08 PM)Shangzhi Wrote: Identifying Information

1. Shangzhi
2. tautologist#3026

General Information

1. Kotimaa
2. Valoa
3. 93 million people
4. Parliamentary Monarchy similar to today's UK, with a ceremonial head of state, and an elected head of government
5. Finnish, with Karelian and Sami influences
6. The area on the west coast of the continent on the right that is hemmed in by Hazbin and Estcharia.

Unfortunately, finnish does not work in that area. The country of Groffenord is finish, maybe go near there?

RE: RP Sign-Ups - Alex - 01-04-2023

nation: Flethead County

Discord Liberation_buoi#0809
Identifying info
Discord: Liberation_buoi#0809

country name: Flethead County
Kalispell (name capital city)
What population should your nation have?-29 million
government type: Anarchic
language and culture: Romanian, Gava culture
nation and capital location: southern island, up from Tumland

Identifying info

Identifying info

RE: RP Sign-Ups - Pangurstan - 01-11-2023

1. What is your country's name?
Pangurstan
2. What is your capital city's name?
Alkapol
3. What population should your nation have?
46 million
4. What government type is your country in present day? (Republic, dictatorship, etc.)
Presidential republic
5. What is your nation's main language and culture?
Culturally, Pangurstan is similar to western North America, though there will probably be spanish influences from andaluzia along the southern coast. I've imagined the Pangur language as similar to greek, but that can be changed.
6. Take a look at our map. Let us know where you'd like your nation and capital city to be. A description or image submission is fine.
The empty space to the south of Kivu and to the west of Zuidwestan

RE: RP Sign-Ups - Kivu - 01-11-2023

(01-11-2023, 12:41 AM)Pangurstan Wrote: 1. What is your country's name?
Pangurstan
Alkapol
46 million
4. What government type is your country in present day? (Republic, dictatorship, etc.)
Presidential republic
Culturally, Pangurstan is similar to western North America, though there will probably be spanish influences from andaluzia along the southern coast. I've imagined the Pangur language as similar to greek, but that can be changed.
6. Take a look at our map. Let us know where you'd like your nation and capital city to be. A description or image submission is fine.
The empty space to the south of Kivu and to the west of Zuidwestan
A couple things need to be changed and/or worked out, but we overall this is pretty good. Someone will give you the necessary roles on Discord pretty soon, and we can figure out the rest there.

RE: RP Sign-Ups - gagium - 01-24-2023

What is your nation on NationStates? Not Gagium
What is your Discord username (example: Username#1234)? Gagium#2215

What is your country's name? Lurjize
What is your capital city's name? Paluri
What population should your nation have? 5-6 million people
What government type is your country in present day? (Republic, dictatorship, etc.) Unitary semi-presidential republic
What is your nation's main language and culture? Georgian language, with other ethnic minorities present - Creeperian spanish also prominent due to colonial past
Take a look at our map. Let us know where you'd like your nation and capital city to be. A description or image submission is fine. Islands between Tumland and the San Carlos Islands

RE: RP Sign-Ups - Kivu - 01-24-2023

(01-24-2023, 03:33 AM)gagium Wrote: What is your nation on NationStates? Not Gagium
What is your Discord username (example: Username#1234)? Gagium#2215

What is your country's name? Lurjize
What is your capital city's name? Paluri
What population should your nation have? 5-6 million people
What government type is your country in present day? (Republic, dictatorship, etc.) Unitary semi-presidential republic
What is your nation's main language and culture? Georgian language, with other ethnic minorities present - Creeperian spanish also prominent due to colonial past
Take a look at our map. Let us know where you'd like your nation and capital city to be. A description or image submission is fine. Islands between Tumland and the San Carlos Islands
This is really good, I just need to check and make sure those islands are available.

RE: RP Sign-Ups - Germanic France - 01-24-2023

(09-16-2022, 12:11 AM)Eleu Wrote:
[Image: sQ7hHcs.png]
Roleplay Sign-Ups

Hello, and welcome to Terraconserva RP! I am Eleu, one of the RP Advisors, and I'll be taking you through the sign-up process for joining the RP. If you want some more general information on the roleplay (and information about who to contact/who runs it), take a look at this thread. If you need help with this form, contact a roleplay staff member on Discord.

Every prospective player is asked to answer some start-up questions. These questions establish the basic information for your RP nation, as well as help us determine where you would belong on our map. Your answers do not have to correlate with your NationStates stats, but you can use some of them as inspiration if you so desire. To officially sign up, please respond to this thread with your answers to the below questions.

Identifying Information

1. What is your nation on NationStates?
  2. What is your Discord username (example: Username#1234)? 

General Information (important)

Please be realistic and reasonable, roleplay staff will help you work out finer details based on your responses. You can change some answers later if need be, this is just to get you started.

1. What is your country's name?
  6. Take a look at our map. Let us know where you'd like your nation and capital city to be. A description or image submission is fine.

Take time and really think about your answers to these questions. Your answers can be changed at a later date, but the more thought and detail you put into your answers will really help you in the long run. Again, feel free to ask questions to any of the RP staff, who's contact information can be found in the RP Overview and Staff thread. We are here to help you get established and situated.

Once we see your post, a staff member will then contact you to complete the process and help with any changes that may need to be made. In your response, please include your Discord username so staff can properly role you in the server.
1. My nation is Germanic France.
2. My Discord Username, is Big Poo Enjoyer#8131.
1. My countries name is Germanic France.
2. My capitals name, is Paris. Pretty obviously.
3. By NationStates, my population should be 5 Million, but with French pop, it might, or should be 67 Mil.
4. My nation is a feudal, imperialist constitutional monarchy.
5. My nations main languages are Briton, Occitanian, and French, cultures are the same as listed.
6. I’d like my territory to be the area in between Baltlana, Monsilva, Zloveshchiy, and the 2 other nations around I’m too lazy to list, and Paris right in the middle.

RE: RP Sign-Ups - Paleocacher - 01-24-2023

Unfortunately, French is on the other side of the ocean by Quebecshire. If you want your country can be over there, or you'd have to have a culture and language more appropriate to the Eastern continent. Where you currently want to be would be a good place for a Central or East Asian country.

RE: RP Sign-Ups - sunooverse - 01-29-2023

Identifying Information

What is your nation on NationStates?- Rep TV
What is your Discord username (example: Username#1234)?- sunooversee#7151

Please be realistic and reasonable, roleplay staff will help you work out finer details based on your responses. You can change some answers later if need be, this is just to get you started.

What is your country's name?- Reptivinia
What is your capital city's name?- Benovere
What population should your nation have?- 5 million
What government type is your country in present day? (Republic, dictatorship, etc.)- Anarchy
What is your nation's main language and culture?- Reptivese, Mix of East and South-East Asian Cultures
Take a look at our map. Let us know where you'd like your nation and capital city to be. A description or image submission is fine.- North of Estcharia, West of Hazbin

RE: RP Sign-Ups - JackEmpire - 01-29-2023

(01-29-2023, 08:32 AM)sunooverse Wrote: Identifying Information

What is your nation on NationStates?- Rep TV
What is your Discord username (example: Username#1234)?- sunooversee#7151

Please be realistic and reasonable, roleplay staff will help you work out finer details based on your responses. You can change some answers later if need be, this is just to get you started.

What is your country's name?- Reptivinia
What is your capital city's name?- Benovere
What population should your nation have?- 5 million
What government type is your country in present day? (Republic, dictatorship, etc.)- Anarchy
What is your nation's main language and culture?- Reptivese, Mix of East and South-East Asian Cultures
Take a look at our map. Let us know where you'd like your nation and capital city to be. A description or image submission is fine.- North of Estcharia, West of Hazbin

You can not have an anarchist government, denied