The League and Concord Forums
RP Sign-Ups - Printable Version

+- The League and Concord Forums (https://theleague-ns.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Welcome Center (https://theleague-ns.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Information (https://theleague-ns.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+--- Thread: RP Sign-Ups (/showthread.php?tid=40)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

RE: RP Sign-Ups - -bely (-belyrus) - 12-10-2022

Info
1. -belyrus
2. -bely#7052

RP Geo.

1. -belyrus
2. -belycity
3. 5.000.000 - 10.000.000 (Million)
4. Empire
5. 1. Language: -bely
5. 2. Culture: -bely
6. Image: [Image: pmJ6IJrkp]

RE: RP Sign-Ups - punnavice11 - 12-10-2022

Identifying Information

1. What is your nation on NationStates? Mauyou
  2. What is your Discord username (example: Username#1234)?  Slav#8076

General Information (important)

Please be realistic and reasonable, roleplay staff will help you work out finer details based on your responses. You can change some answers later if need be, this is just to get you started.

1. What is your country's name? Mauyou
  2. What is your capital city's name? Mari
  3. What population should your nation have? 8 million
  4. What government type is your country in present day? (Republic, dictatorship, etc.) Republic
  5. What is your nation's main language and culture? Thai Thai culture
  6. Take a look at our map. Let us know where you'd like your nation and capital city to be. A description or image submission is fine. https://imgur.com/a/FCK9j5r

RE: RP Sign-Ups - Kivu - 12-10-2022

(12-10-2022, 09:30 AM)punnavice11 Wrote: Identifying Information

Please be realistic and reasonable, roleplay staff will help you work out finer details based on your responses. You can change some answers later if need be, this is just to get you started.

4. What government type is your country in present day? (Republic, dictatorship, etc.) Republic
  6. Take a look at our map. Let us know where you'd like your nation and capital city to be. A description or image submission is fine. https://imgur.com/a/FCK9j5r

That all looks pretty good, just a couple small changes are needed. We will probably need to change where your map claim is, because Thai doesn’t really work there. You will also probably be able to increase your population, depending on how large your claim ends up being. I or someone else will be happy to help you get set up, as soon as someone gives you the necessary role on Discord.

RE: RP Sign-Ups - Israelioverlord - 12-10-2022

(12-09-2022, 05:19 PM)Ratitoue Wrote:
(12-09-2022, 04:34 PM)Israelioverlord Wrote:
(12-09-2022, 03:35 PM)Ratitoue Wrote:
(12-09-2022, 02:53 AM)Bruhssia Wrote:
(09-16-2022, 12:11 AM)Eleu Wrote:
[Image: sQ7hHcs.png]
Roleplay Sign-Ups

Hello, and welcome to Terraconserva RP! I am Eleu, one of the RP Advisors, and I'll be taking you through the sign-up process for joining the RP. If you want some more general information on the roleplay (and information about who to contact/who runs it), take a look at this thread. If you need help with this form, contact a roleplay staff member on Discord.

Every prospective player is asked to answer some start-up questions. These questions establish the basic information for your RP nation, as well as help us determine where you would belong on our map. Your answers do not have to correlate with your NationStates stats, but you can use some of them as inspiration if you so desire. To officially sign up, please respond to this thread with your answers to the below questions.

Identifying Information

1. What is your nation on NationStates? The Empire of Ratitoue
  2. What is your Discord username oux python

1. What is your country's name? The Empire of tyrak
  2. What is your capital city's name? Tyro
  3. What population should your nation have? 60,000
  4. What government type is your country in present day? Empire
  5. Hebrew. can i also use Hebrew?

Sorry I did not answer, um.... my mistake earlier telling too much, the rp population is counting in millions, for that land I'd say somewhere between 10-15 would do, for everything else, please add me on discord so we would be able to talk out why you have Hebrew (I've already sent a friend request)

- Friendly rp Advisor.

RE: RP Sign-Ups - JackEmpire - 12-10-2022

(12-10-2022, 02:20 PM)CHSStormTracker Wrote:
(12-10-2022, 09:30 AM)punnavice11 Wrote: Identifying Information

That all looks pretty good, just a couple small changes are needed. We will probably need to change where your map claim is, because Thai doesn’t really work there. You will also probably be able to increase your population, depending on how large your claim ends up being. I or someone else will be happy to help you get set up, as soon as someone gives you the necessary role on Discord.

Looks good, approve

RE: RP Sign-Ups - Ocala - 12-10-2022

discord name must contain a hashtag and numbers;
Example#1234

RE: RP Sign-Ups - Greg - 12-10-2022

Roleplay Sign-Ups

Hello, and welcome to Terraconserva RP! I am Eleu, one of the RP Advisors, and I'll be taking you through the sign-up process for joining the RP. If you want some more general information on the roleplay (and information about who to contact/who runs it), take a look at this thread. If you need help with this form, contact a roleplay staff member on Discord.

Every prospective player is asked to answer some start-up questions. These questions establish the basic information for your RP nation, as well as help us determine where you would belong on our map. Your answers do not have to correlate with your NationStates stats, but you can use some of them as inspiration if you so desire. To officially sign up, please respond to this thread with your answers to the below questions.

Identifying Information

1. What is your nation on NationStates? Gregarioun 
  2. What is your Discord username (example: Oux python

1. What is your country's name? Gregarioun 
  2. What is your capital city's name? Gregoi
  3. What population should your nation have? 15 million 
  5. What is your nation's main language and culture? Hebrew 

Take time and really think about your answers to these questions. Your answers can be changed at a later date, but the more thought and detail you put into your answers will really help you in the long run. Again, feel free to ask questions to any of the RP staff, who's contact information can be found in the RP Overview and Staff thread. We are here to help you get established and situated.

I used to be Ratitoue but this my new account.

RE: RP Sign-Ups - Ocala - 12-11-2022

(12-10-2022, 08:21 PM)Greg Wrote:
Roleplay Sign-Ups

Identifying Information

Take time and really think about your answers to these questions. Your answers can be changed at a later date, but the more thought and detail you put into your answers will really help you in the long run. Again, feel free to ask questions to any of the RP staff, who's contact information can be found in the RP Overview and Staff thread. We are here to help you get established and situated.

You need a real discord tag to be in the RP

RE: RP Sign-Ups - Leotropolis/Reykanes - 12-11-2022

Roleplay Sign-Ups

Identifying Information

Most seem to be good. I heard that it has been worked out as well. One thing that the name Gregarioun, what does it mean and does it make sense with Hebrew? Whats the reason that you are using that name?

RE: RP Sign-Ups - Greg - 12-11-2022

(12-11-2022, 10:12 AM)Leotropolis/Reykanes Wrote:
Roleplay Sign-Ups

Identifying Information

Most seem to be good. I heard that it has been worked out as well. One thing that the name Gregarioun, what does it mean and does it make sense with Hebrew? Whats the reason that you are using that name?
The pope made The Gregorian calendar