The League and Concord Forums
Last to post wins - Printable Version

+- The League and Concord Forums (https://theleague-ns.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Welcome Center (https://theleague-ns.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion and Spam Games (https://theleague-ns.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Forum: Spam Games (https://theleague-ns.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Last to post wins (/showthread.php?tid=10)

RE: Last to post wins - Kanjuura - 04-11-2023

(04-11-2023, 01:36 AM)OnTheHorizon143 Wrote: Omg I never new

knew*

RE: Last to post wins - OnTheHorizon143 - 04-11-2023

(04-11-2023, 01:53 AM)Kanjuura Wrote:

knew*

New

(04-11-2023, 02:59 AM)OnTheHorizon143 Wrote:

knew*

Knew

RE: Last to post wins - Priyanjan - 04-11-2023

(04-11-2023, 04:04 AM)Kanjuura Wrote:

knew*

Knew

Old

(04-11-2023, 04:10 AM)Priyanjan Wrote:

knew*

Knew

Old
BOLD

Gods, I hate raiders.. my grandfather hated them too, even before they put out his region... Did you think I'd be out here in the LDF without good reason? Yes! The League needs a strong frontier. No! The League doesn't need unwashed raiders at her gates. So, that's why I'm here. a member of the LDF to bring defender order to stinking raiders. Fash-bashing? that'll be good to. This war against the raiders won't last long and when it's done I've got plans. This is all about Influence. Influence in The League. going down that road means dealing with all its rivals. The raiders, more raiders, even more raiders, the fascists and the trolls too... After all, the man who defends The League defends the world... and one day all regions shall be free.

RE: Last to post wins - OnTheHorizon143 - 04-11-2023

(04-11-2023, 05:40 AM)Kanjuura Wrote:
(04-11-2023, 04:10 AM)Priyanjan Wrote:
(04-11-2023, 01:53 AM)Kanjuura Wrote: knew*

Knew

Old
BOLD
Cold

RE: Last to post wins - Creeperopolis - 04-12-2023

Banksia brownii, commonly known as feather-leaved banksia or Brown's banksia,[3] is a species of shrub that grows in southwest Western Australia. A plant with fine feathery leaves and large red-brown flower spikes, it usually grows as an upright bush around two metres (7 ft) high, but can also occur as a small tree or a low spreading shrub. First collected in 1829 and published the following year, it is placed in Banksia subgenus Banksia, section Oncostylis, series Spicigerae. There are two genetically distinct forms.

Banksia brownii occurs naturally only in two population clusters between Albany and the Stirling Range in southwest Western Australia. In the Stirling Range it occurs among heath on rocky mountain slopes; further south it occurs among jarrah woodland in shallow nutrient-poor sand. It has been evaluated as critically endangered by the International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN); all major populations care threatened by Phytophthora cinnamomi dieback, a disease to which the species is highly susceptible. Other threats include loss of habitat, commercial exploitation and changes to the fire regime. Highly valued by Australia's horticultural and cut flower industries, B. brownii is widely cultivated in areas not exposed to dieback. It prefers a sheltered position in soil with good drainage, and must be provided with some moisture over summer.

RE: Last to post wins - OnTheHorizon143 - 04-12-2023

Be there at seven

RE: Last to post wins - Creeperopolis - 04-13-2023

Abūʾl-Maymūn ʿAbd al-Majīd ibn Muḥammad ibn al-Mustanṣir, better known by his regnal name as al-Ḥāfiẓ li-Dīn Allāh (Arabic: الحافظ لدين الله, lit. 'Keeper of God's Religion'), was the eleventh Fatimid caliph, ruling over Egypt from 1132 to his death in 1149, and the 21st imam of Hafizi Isma'ilism.

Al-Hafiz first rose to power as regent after the death of his cousin, al-Amir bi-Ahkam Allah, in October 1130. Al-Amir had only left an infant son, al-Tayyib, as a possible successor, so al-Hafiz became regent as the oldest surviving member of the dynasty. Al-Tayyib was apparently sidelined and possibly killed by the new regime, which was in turn overthrown within a few days by the army under Kutayfat. The latter imprisoned al-Hafiz, and moved to depose the Fatimids and replace Isma'ilism with a personal regime, possibly based on Twelver Shi'ism, with himself as the Hidden Imam's all-powerful vicegerent. Kutayfat's regime was toppled when he was murdered by Fatimid loyalists in December 1131, and al-Hafiz was freed and restored as regent.

On 23 January 1132, al-Hafiz proclaimed himself as the legitimate Isma'ili imam and caliph. While necessary in view of the lack of another heir, the succession was highly irregular, as the Isma'ili imamate had previously only been passed from father to son, by explicit designation (naṣṣ). Al-Hafiz was largely accepted in the Fatimid-ruled territories, but many Isma'ili followers abroad refused to recognize him and regarded the vanished al-Tayyib as their imam, causing the Hafizi–Tayyibi schism in Musta'li Isma'ilism. Even in Egypt, his legitimacy was repeatedly challenged, and his reign was troubled by constant uprisings and power struggles. Al-Hafiz's reign was mostly quiet on the external front. Despite continuing hostilities with the Kingdom of Jerusalem around Ascalon, both powers were preoccupied elsewhere for the most part. The Fatimid court also maintained contact with the Burids in Syria and King Roger II of Sicily, who at this time began his expansion into the former Fatimid domains of Ifriqiya, and adopted many of the practices of the Fatimid court for his own administration.

As ruler, al-Hafiz tried to rein in his over-mighty viziers with mixed success. He was repeatedly forced to give way to the demands of various military factions, and was ultimately unable to halt the evolution of the vizierate into a de facto sultanate independent of the caliph. Thus al-Hafiz's own son Hasan forced him to name him vizier in 1134, ousting another of the Caliph's sons from the post. Hasan's reign proved tyrannical and he was overthrown by the army in March 1135. The appointment of the Christian Bahram al-Armani to the vizierate after that caused a severe reaction among the Muslim population due to Bahram's pro-Christian policies. This led to another uprising and the appointment of the Sunni Ridwan ibn Walakhshi to the vizierate in 1137. Ridwan not only instituted anti-Christian and anti-Jewish measures, but aimed to overthrow al-Hafiz and replace the Fatimid dynasty with a Sunni regime headed by himself. With the support of the Cairo populace, al-Hafiz thwarted his ambitions and ousted Ridwan in 1139. For the next ten years, the Caliph ruled without a vizier, instead entrusting the administration to a succession of secretaries, with Ibn Masal as leading minister. This period was plagued by uprisings and natural disasters, but al-Hafiz persevered until his death in October 1149. His successors would be reduced to puppets at the hands of powerful viziers, until the end of the Fatimid Caliphate in 1171.