The League and Concord Forums
Last to post wins - Printable Version

+- The League and Concord Forums (https://theleague-ns.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Welcome Center (https://theleague-ns.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion and Spam Games (https://theleague-ns.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Forum: Spam Games (https://theleague-ns.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Last to post wins (/showthread.php?tid=10)

RE: Last to post wins - Raz - 02-01-2023

lol k

RE: Last to post wins - Icaris - 02-01-2023

lol k

RE: Last to post wins - Quebecshire - 02-01-2023

lol k

RE: Last to post wins - Kivu - 02-01-2023

Our town had two football teams play Sean Payton in the playoffs that year, and both should've beat him. The team my brother played on played him the week before the championship then the other team played him in the championship. Sean Payton absolutely abused the rules over and over again to run out the clock having multiple drives with 30 yards that took an entire quarter. There were only few possessions per team because there is no play clock in peewee football. So he would just hold the ball until the refs would threaten to call delay of game. He intentionally got a safety by throwing the ball backwards through the endzone because of how spotting works and he didn't want to turn it over where they were. It was frustrating because our team was unstoppable that game the entire first half and got a small lead. Second half they got the ball first and pulled ahead and then proceded to kill the clock and we had one possession in the entire second half.

But the worst part to me was after the game, kids line up say good game. Get their pads off. Some go over to say hi to Sean Payton because this is their chance to meet an NFL coach. When they get over to him, he hops a fence. Reaches over to get his stuff and jogs away. And that's the story about how Sean Payton makes it very hard for me to like the saints. Still do. Can't stand him though.

RE: Last to post wins - gagium - 02-01-2023

Congrats, I would like to inform you that you’ve won the FCN comedy competition! Here’s your medal and your trophy, sir, you truly deserve it. I’m bringing my whole family to get your autograph and a photo, you’re that much of a brilliant person. The future looks up to you, Comedian of the Year 2019 Federation of Conservative Nations, don’t let us down. You won’t, though, because I know that you’re a very smart person and you’re a very funny and nice guy. I mean, actually, where do you come up with this stuff? Your jokes are more original and unique than Picasso’s artwork, which is saying a lot. Tell me, who do you look up to? Who do you aspire to become? I simply cannot envision anyone who is, has, or will ever live who possesses the intellect and talent that you do. Please, can I have your number? Your address, maybe? I want to know where you find all these humorous and witty jokes regarding Last to post wins. I have to go now, but please, remember that I’ll always be your #1 supporter and fan. I’ve already bought everything on your merchandise webpage, Comedian of the Century, and I look forward to conversing with a fellow intellectual mind such as yours again in due time.

Last to post wins

RE: Last to post wins - Icaris - 02-01-2023

Lest to pest wens

RE: Last to post wins - Quebecshire - 02-01-2023

CITIZENS ENJOY THE RIGHT TO BE GOVERENED BY THE CONSULATE.

CITIZENS ENJOY THE RIGHT TO ENLIST IN THE DEFENSE FORCE.

CITIZENS ENJOY THE RIGHT TO BE A PART OF THE SACRED WAR AGAINST THE RAIDER CLASS.

Last to post loses

RE: Last to post wins - Raz - 02-01-2023

According to all known laws
of aviation,

there is no way a bee
should be able to fly.

Its wings are too small to get
its fat little body off the ground.

The bee, of course, flies anyway

because bees don't care
what humans think is impossible.