The League and Concord Forums
Citizenship Application - Printable Version

+- The League and Concord Forums (https://theleague-ns.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Welcome Center (https://theleague-ns.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Citizenship Applications (https://theleague-ns.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Citizenship Application (/showthread.php?tid=1)

RE: Citizenship Application - Legion of Mankind - 07-16-2023

(09-11-2022, 07:33 PM)Quebecshire Wrote: You can apply for citizenship in The League and Concord by responding to this thread with a completed version of the following form.

APPLICATION FORM

Nation Name: Legion of Mankind

Notable/Previous Aliases and Nicknames: Legion

Previous Nations in The League or Concord (if applicable): The Legion of Mankind

Previous Regions (and involvement in them): Monarchist and Democratic Alliance (founder). League of Conservative Nations (citizen) (Federation of Conservative Nations (citizen) (republic of conservative nations (citizen) 

Discord Username: Leg_ion

Upon completing the application, the a member of the Consulate of the Republic will answer as soon as possible. If you need help or have questions, contact a Consul on the Discord server.

After you've applied, check out our activities dispatch by clicking the following links! This contains a list of things you can do here, and we have a version for both nations in The League and nations in Concord.

To repeat, all you need to do to apply is respond to the above form as a reply to this thread.

RE: Citizenship Application - Quebecshire - 07-16-2023

All approved.

RE: Citizenship Application - Cascadia - 07-16-2023

APPLICATION FORM

Nation Name: Ziev

Notable/Previous Aliases and Nicknames: N/A

Previous Nations in The League or Concord (if applicable): N/A

Previous Regions (and involvement in them): N/A

Discord Username: SEA Ranger#9277

RE: Citizenship Application - Jack Nightingale - 07-18-2023

APPLICATION FORM

Nation Name: Jack Nightingale

Notable/Previous Aliases and Nicknames: An Enigmatic Mongoose, Rebels and Saints (R&S), various non-notable short-term nations

Previous Regions (and involvement in them):

- United Nations of Liberalia as R&S. This was a small region where I played a major governing role. As time progressed, the region became increasingly interwoven with The Wolf Clan; this in addition to other internal drama caused me to eventually have a falling out with most of the region and effectively shut down it's operations, after which I received a great deal of harassment from other members of the region and from people in TWC (Puetavisa was puppetswept in early 2021 in the midst of this). Liberalia has long since ceased to exist during the two-ish years I've been away from NS, and as far as I know only one or possibly two historical members of the region remain onsite, so I'm hoping the harassment will no longer be an issue. (I'd be happy to give more details about this via private message if needed.)

- I spent a short time in Lazarus (after the above-mentioned events, circa the summer of 2021) under the name "An Enigmatic Mongoose," though I did very little of note.

- I had like a three-night stand with Lily once in like 2019, though I don't remember the name of the nation I used. I also spent small blips of time in The Pacific and in The Grey Wardens in the same year, though again, these weren't notable enough for me to remember the names of the nations used.

Discord Username: Jack Nightingale

RE: Citizenship Application - Quebecshire - 07-19-2023

@Cascadia / Ziev, please check Discord DMs to discuss further.

Jack Nightingale, accepted.

RE: Citizenship Application - KingSundhaland - 07-19-2023

(09-11-2022, 07:33 PM)Quebecshire Wrote: You can apply for citizenship in The League and Concord by responding to this thread with a completed version of the following form.

APPLICATION FORM

Nation Name: Kingdom of Sundhaland

Notable/Previous Aliases and Nicknames: Uusagiri, Nephamel

Previous Nations in The League or Concord (if applicable):

Previous Regions (and involvement in them): The Eternal Order, no involvement 

Discord Username: Uusagiri#4584

Upon completing the application, the a member of the Consulate of the Republic will answer as soon as possible. If you need help or have questions, contact a Consul on the Discord server.

After you've applied, check out our activities dispatch by clicking the following links! This contains a list of things you can do here, and we have a version for both nations in The League and nations in Concord.

To repeat, all you need to do to apply is respond to the above form as a reply to this thread.

RE: Citizenship Application - Belrille - 07-20-2023

APPLICATION FORM

Nation Name: Belrille

Discord Username: yeet7233

RE: Citizenship Application - Jebus - 07-20-2023

APPLICATION FORM

Nation Name: Aboriginala

Notable/Previous Aliases and Nicknames: Jebus

Previous Nations in The League or Concord (if applicable): -

Previous Regions (and involvement in them): None

Discord Username: Jebus#5175

RE: Citizenship Application - KontinentalAlex - 07-21-2023

APPLICATION FORM

Nation Name: The Confederacy of Proto Dacia

Discord Username: Proto_Dacum#9341

RE: Citizenship Application - PrusRus - 07-22-2023

APPLICATION FORM

Nation Name: Dictatorship of Prussia Russia

Notable/Previous Aliases and Nicknames: PrusRus

Previous Nations in The League or Concord (if applicable): 

Previous Regions (and involvement in them): None, I freshly joined this one

Discord Username: Prusrus