The League and Concord Forums

Full Version: quebec shire (post as many sus as u can)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
sus
sus
SUS
sus
Why are you posting about Amongus on our forums?

I go to spam, I see amongus, I go to my DMs, I see amongus, I read wikipedia and I see "among us' in an article and suddenly my eyes are rolling back in my head
Sus
Monus (gus (sus)
(02-04-2023, 05:11 AM)Spode Wrote: [ -> ]Why are you posting about Amongus on our forums?

I go to spam, I see amongus, I go to my DMs, I see amongus, I read wikipedia and I see "among us' in an article and suddenly my eyes are rolling back in my head

you cannot stop sus
(02-05-2023, 12:10 AM)Hunterpro34 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2023, 05:11 AM)Spode Wrote: [ -> ]Why are you posting about Amongus on our forums?

you cannot stop sus

But I can cease to be amongus
(02-05-2023, 02:14 AM)Spode Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-05-2023, 12:10 AM)Hunterpro34 Wrote: [ -> ]

you cannot stop sus

But I can cease to be amongus
that explosion on the top right of your pfp looks kinda

sus
Pages: 1 2 3